• Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf

Thread: Some Tips On Hair Care

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Lightbulb Some Tips On Hair Care

Dandruff is not a disease of the hair, it is simply a condition wherein the scalp is affected causing the white scales of the dead skin to shed faster than usual. Generally, our skin cells do renew themselves by shedding the old ones out of the scalp. This procedure is faster in a person who is suffering from dandruff. Though dandruff is not a serious condition and nor is it contagious, it definitely is embarrassing. Dandruff brings a lot of restrictions on hairstyles and even clothes. One cannot flaunt the sleek black dress due to the fear of dandruff!
      Though there are hundreds of anti-dandruff shampoos available in the market, very few of them are actually effective. While some shampoos may work wonders, others may not. Shampoo manufacturers often add certain chemicals to shampoos in order to increase the amount of suds that a shampoo produces or to add a certain scent to a shampoo. When these chemicals are added, a shampoo is no longer all-natural. Still, numerous manufacturers label shampoos "natural" if a product contains one or two natural ingredients. Although, detergent based shampoos will clean the hair and scalp well, they often cause dryness that make the flaking worse.
      Whichever shampoo you select, take your time and understand its composition. What you need to be aware of is that, whichever brand you choose, the shampoo and conditioner shouldn't include any synthetic fragrances, artificial colors, and any preservatives. That is why you need natural dandruff shampoo Natural fragrances and essential oils are the main factors that make a shampoo or conditioner truly organic

Super Moderator
      is is busy in the studio!

I am:
      Friendly

Hi Welcome to MW.

Contents of the above post should be removed because the post as it plays out like just an ad for a product or service. If you feel this is an error then please let me know.

Please do not join up just to pimp something.

If you are willing to get involved with our site you are very welcome to do so as we love getting to know new members. but please not by posting ads.

Thank you,

Polly - Community Moderator.
      Last edited by Narnia; May 19th, 2011 at 12:13 PM. Reason: fixing the tense ...
      In Loving Memory.
      Lion Spirit Walker / September 17, 1963 - Dec 30, 2014.
      ... All with Purpose ...

Administrator
      is testing new status and mods
      settings

I am:
      Godly

Blog Entries

Hi and welcome!

I removed your ad-link as thats a no go here but your welcome to post.

lol who am I kidding?
      Sumedha.

Justified & Ancient.

Owner & Administrator