• Tired
  • Wtf
  • Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Weird Occurances

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Default Weird Occurances

I have posted about my crystal appearing out of nowhere, well now we have had another thing happen.

Saturday night Alex and I were in the living room watching TV, it was getting late at least for us as we had been up early. All of a sudden our kitchen door which is an outside door but leads into our entrance way that is not heated or anything blasted open, then slammed shut. It was enough force to make the chimes on the door clang rather than just make a nice noise.

The door was locked and there was no way the wind could have opened it and then slammed it shut. When we looked at the door it was still locked. Either something/someone came in or went out. We have not experienced any bad feelings but it sure was strange.

Has this happened to anyone else??? Any ideas what it might have been?

Weird is all I can call it.
      inspirit
      The voyage into yourself will be one of your greatest accomplishments and the discoveries you will make are never ending.

is getting there

I am:
      Secret

Blog Entries

I have had this happen often. I too have chimes over my front door and times when Martin is away, I always lock the door behind me. I have often been sitting there in the living room and the chimes go like someone has opened or closed the front door.
      I too never got any 'negative' feelings but feel its someone passing through.

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

It is nice to know that I am not alone. I have had the chimes on our basement door ring for no reason but never the kitchen door opening, slamming shut and the chimes going. I have been hearing that the veil is thinner and we will experience more of this kind of thing. I hope I am ready!
      The voyage into yourself will be one of your greatest accomplishments and the discoveries you will make are never ending.

is getting there

I am:
      Secret

Blog Entries

Yes Kathryn I am hearing the same thing about the veil thinning. Hope we all are honey!
      One thing I have also noticed is the number of 'visitors' passing through, it has increased so keeping an eye on that too.
      HUGS

is Living in my now

I am:
      Meh

Blog Entries

hi . thankyou for sharing this story i LOVE hearing about things we get up to when in spirit. ones that move in this way to to what i know have been in spirit longer than some . and possibly are still in the realm before they cross totally over (and then can return) .some describe that as a ghost ( i personally dont use the word ghost it doesnt sit with me ) .so yep they would have been just passing through the door on their regular day.that it was so abrupt and a slam shut ,could indicate liek many living in ths now do usually man or woman after an argument, teenage girls tend to slam doors. that you didnt feel afraid is always a sign that they were not aware of you both at that moment and the argument or emotion related to that realm crossed into the physical. im feeling like its more a teenage girl . school uniform, long straight mousy coloured hair in two plaits, white socks and a hat.lean with a usually gentle nature.likes ceramic or ornamental horses.my feeling is shw was unwell because she appears to have dark circles around the eyes and a general unwellness underlying at this point. uniform is probably a private girls uniform.blue check with a larger white collar. the material is cotton. and worn long to almost the ankles.the kitchen from what im seeing her in. is from an era 1030 possibly or could have been remodelled. the door is solid and white .the floor is lower slightly where the door is and rises towards the oven which is directly in front of the door the table sat in fron t of this. (wish i was an artist would make life easier). the linolium was cream and neat solid floor of concrete underneath.im seeing what could be mother but old enough to be grandmother (of this girl) but of course i know women from this era could appear to look older because of the day. she weras an apron grey, seems concerned and has said something to upset the girl. (but in the regular way anyone upsets a teenager) hope this helps. if it intensifies or you are feeling cold. talk to her as you would a teenage girl. if you feel she needs help crossing totally seek assistance in this area from someone in your area.
      i have had many many things in my life occur its part of my everyday life of cooexsistence i find it comforting and more comfortable to be in this realm at this time.

" BE PRESENT "

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Thank you Airini
      I do not feel my home to be haunted but a place where the Spirits do come and go. Some louder than others! lol Alex and I often hear our name called and I pick up on radio like chatter but never can make out exactly what they are saying.

Kiran and Airini it is comforting to know it is not just me experiencing these types of stuff. I expect that it will become more intense before too long!

is getting there

I am:
      Secret

Blog Entries

I am aware of a lot more 'traffic' going through my home right now and has been for the past week or so. I also sense it is benign, means no harm. This, for someone who doesn't usually 'see' things is now very visible in my peripheral vision. I seem to be 'seeing' smaller beings and I sense these are animals or similar.
      I have no fear of them whatsoever and yet feel they are right where they are meant to be at this moment in time.
      As Kathryn has mentioned, the veil is definitely thinning.

is Living in my now

I am:
      Meh

Blog Entries

yes .. and sorry guys spirit shows me the funniest things to join in ..my spirit teacher (as requested by me) has a wicked sense of humour ..and in New Zealand where im from that means fun.. so before i went to post what i want to post they showed and me and i can hear the music from Ghost Busters one i think when all the Ghosts in the city run riot so to speak. ive had more relatives and what ill call unknown to me spirits visit in the last month than ever before. so yes .. the realms are uniting. coming closer .. its all too exciting for me ..ive been on mega hyper mode ..i think the people think im on drugs ..but the energy is hyping me up ..with adrenaline..

" BE PRESENT "

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Airini, I am happy that you are comfortable with the spirit realm. I know many are, I am almost there, not fully yet. I am in Texas now with my mom and brother, nice to be here for them. They have a camper set up for me to sleep in for my privacy. A year ago I would have said no but I am sleeping in it and feel good about it. I know that my empathy and psi abilities are picking up. I am so aware of what is going on in the world and I just seem to have way ore knowing than ever before. I do not mind the spirits but they tend to come and wake me, which startles me and then I freak, but maybe now they will come through easier and not try to scare me!

I do get the sense of humor. My Guides are always making jokes and laughing. I believe that humor is the one thing that comes through the veil unchanged.
      Last edited by inspirit; March 21st, 2011 at 11:42 AM. Reason: spelling

is getting there

I am:
      Secret

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by inspirit View Post
      Airini, I am happy that you are comfortable with the spirit realm. I know many are, I am almost there, not fully yet. I am in Texas now with my mom and brother, nice to be here for them. They have a camper set up for me to sleep in for my privacy. A year ago I would have said no but I am sleeping in it and fel good about it. I know that my empathy and psi abilitis are picking up. I am so aware of what is going on in the world and I just sem to have way ore knowing than ever before. I do not mind the spirits but they tend to come and wake me, wich startles me and then I feak, but maybe now they will come through easier and not try to scare me!

I do get the sense of humor. My Guides are always making jokes and laughing. I believe that humor is the one thing that comes through the veil unchanged.
      Kathryn, if its any comfort honey, I am new to this (in this lifetime) and although I have memories from past ones, part of me (in this one) was still absolutely petrified of all this. It has been is sharing and learning and growing with the good people here that has helped me deal with that. I asked not to be frightened and for the most part, they seem to be keeping to that for me. I look forward to continuing my growth and development with the love of friends here

is curious.

I am:
      Piratey

Quote Originally Posted by Kiran View Post
      I look forward to continuing my growth and development with the love of friends here
      Keep growing. Your development has a positive impact on us all.

is getting there

I am:
      Secret

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Anjou View Post
      Keep growing. Your development has a positive impact on us all.
      Thank you dearest

is Living in my now

I am:
      Meh

Blog Entries

hi guys was drawn here and yes keep going Lorri ..beautiful beautiful soul. and kathryn thankyou for sharing your journey ..i trully love all these experiences it always makes me smile wide inside .. im still on mega hyper mode ..its unreal .. im probably driving everyone at work nuts ..if i was living in my tribe im sure the elders would have sent me off into the forest for a while.xx

" BE PRESENT "

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

While I was in Texas with my mother and brother helping out a little and waiting to hear if mom's cancer spread. WE received great news, mom is cancer free but will be checked every 3 months and have a mammogram every 6 months. I know I could not have kept my wits about me if not for all your prayers and wonderful energy. Thank you all again.

Love and Light
      Kathryn

is getting there

I am:
      Secret

Blog Entries

Glad to hear the news Kathryn and hope all continues to improve.

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Thank you Kiran. Since I have been home I have been hearing weird noises and my cat has too. It sounds like knocking but when I ask if anyone is there it quites. I know that we have had some visitors here since I have come home but I do not have any idea who it is. I really would like to know why They choose to pass through my home and why They will not answer me. If anyone has any answers please feel free to share!

Love and Light
      Kathryn

is getting there

I am:
      Secret

Blog Entries

As the darkness outside grows honey, our Light grows brighter and it draws certain energies to us. Some are not aware and so will not necessarily respond.
      HUGS

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

When in was 17, the day after getting out of the hospital after being shot and a week after my best friend was killed, i was walking down the Northside of WillyB by some factories. Obviously there was a lot on my mind as I was expected to respond in some form or manner. The last thing I wanted was a war, but I also knew that a failure to respond could have devastating consequences.

I did respond and how i did so not only averted an all out gang war, but also allowed me to walk away from that life without being shot in the back. What a lot of people dont know is that I was told what to do by someone I met during that walk.

I sat at a loading dock by the east river when someone came and sat close to me. I was very conscious of the person sitting there as there was not nary another soul in sight. He sat there and just looked at me. Was about my age and had eyes that just seem to look right into the depths of my soul. I remember thinking "if this is an enemy Im dead" as I was in no shape to defend myself if I had to. The person then slid over until he was sitting directly next to me and just started talking. Im not going to go into details, except to say that this person knew exactly what had happened and the dilema i was facing and then gave me point by point plan on how to deal with it. He then told me his name, which I which i wont repeat here out of respect. He got up and left, turning a corner. I had an afterthought question and quickly (well as quickly as i could recovering from the wound I had) went to the corner to reach him. There was no one there......

I did exactly what this person told me...and it worked. I was able to avoid what would have been a major gangwar and set things in motion that would end the wonton violence that had dominated my life until then. I always wanted to thank this person, but no one seemed to know who he was.

Years later, in fact, only about 7 years ago, I was in the home of an older childhood friend. We were reminiscing the past and he was showing me photos of when he was a kid (this person is 15 years older than me) when suddenly i saw a picture of the same person i spoke to that day. My heart just about stopped and i lost my breath. I asked my buddy who that was and he gave me the name (the same one that person told me!). It still hadnt quite dawned on me that in that photo he look EXACTLY the way he did when I met him, even though the events were clearly years apart (at least 10). I askedmmy buddy if he knew where i could find him to which he responded "Calvary". Calvary is a rather local cementary. Now that didnt really surprise me as the life expectancy of a male in my neighborhood in the 70s was 37 years. Got a lot of dead buddies. But what he said next blew me away "he got killed by an out of control car that jumped the curb and crushed him into the wall of a tenement. Really awful. I wrote the date he died on the back of that pic." Imagine my shock when I turned the photo over and saw the date scrawled (February 29, 1952).

...eight years to the day before I was born.................

is curious.

I am:
      Piratey

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Black View Post
      ...eight years to the day before I was born.................
      Thank you for posting that generous piece of yourself.
      I find it tremendously moving.

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

you know as i wrote this something dawned on me. Growing up, one of my nicknames was Gato (Cat). The local kids called me that because I had an uncanny habit of averting immenent disaster, like getting up and away from a chair on the sidewalk right before an air conditioner fell from a 5th floor apartment and completely crushed the chair, or tripping at a curb as a randomn bullet whizeed right over my head and plugedd into the wall (would have gotten me in the head). This happened time and time again and it was like I had 9 lives...more actually.

Was this person sort of a guardian angel? I wonder. Now I metioned that i just got out of the hospital. But what I didnt mention was that this was right after my death experience.

Strangely nothing like that has ever happened again (the near misses I mean). Its almost like this spirit followed me around all my life waiting for the right moment and keeping me safe until then. And when that moment came, he let me slip just long enough for what needed to happen to happen, and then yanking me back before i was gone forever. Finally later that same week, providing me with the path i needed to follown to save myself from myself. That done, he found his rest....

I wonder