I am:
      Bemused

Can't say I have!
      What you allow, is what will continue

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Default The Ouija Board

Ok, I almost forgot that I told you guys id relate this "event". Bear with me, this was almost 27 years ago and the details are a little sketchy in my memory, so Ill forego the blow by blow and try to give an overview of what happened.

I was 21 at the time and had just been consecrated into the Knights Hospitaller. In fact, Id just returned from Malta, where i underwent the knighting ceremony as a 10th generation Hospitaller. I went to visit my Mom in Brooklyn. My two youngest siblings, Will and Doris, still lived at home and were in the living room with an Ouija Board between them.

Im sitting talking to my Mom when i hear my brother Will say "whose the Red Dragon?" That caught my attention because I knew exactly who the Red Dragon was and knew that neither of them did. The Red Dragon was my father. That was his code name as an intelligence operative for the US military. It was also the title he was known by amongst Hospitallers (my father was a Hospitaller before me, as was his father, and his grandfather before that and so on). What struck me is that neither of them knew that about my dad. So how did the Ouija Board know?

I decided to listen more carefully. Then I heard Doris say "what does it mean when it says that the Red Dragon is a liar". At that point I decided to walk into the room. Apparently, that simple action made the Ouija Board stop dead in its tracks. Will looked at me and pointed to the door. I understood and walked out and waited. I could hear Doris ask "why did you stop?" The board answered, "The Black Knight lurks". Will asked "who is the Black Knight?" The "Less than Red Dragon, but more. Black Knight is enemy."

While I had never been referred to as the Black Knight before that occurrence, I knew it was referring to me. I heard enough. This thing knew Id just become a Hospitaller. My siblings didnt know, but that thing knew that and that my father was the Red Dragon. Id hear enough. I walked in and did something youre NOT supposed to do with an Ouija board...I asked it a direct question about itself. "And who are you?"

Now I have to mention that when I did that i was at least 6 feet away and that neither my brother or sister were physically in contact with the pointer for the board. Even so, that thing responded. The curser moved all by itself to NO. That freaked my siblings out!

Me being me though, I walked up to the board, picked up the cursor and placed it at the far edge of the board. I then sat down and asked it directly...."You dont like me, do you?" That curser immediately and very deliberatly went back to NO. I asked, "Do I know you?" The answer: "Purged" Im like, wtf, does that mean? And then suddenly, without being prompted, the curser started moving on its own. The really wild part is that at first I couldnt make out what it was spelling. Seemed like gibberish, but I soon realized it was latin! And what it was saying was "black magic is dangerous" It then spelled out in plain english "go away. Im feeding. The Red Dragon lies. He comes."

The phone rang. My mom answers. Its my father...The Red Dragon. He had been away. He was at the airport. Hed just returned. Im blown away. The board then spells out. "kill Red Dragon. kill Black Knight" Will shouts out..."its been saying that!" This thing was trying to tell these kids to kill their father. My heads spinning. WTF was going on?

I asked again "who are you?" It replies "NO".
      "Who are you?' "NO".
      "Who the F are you?" "black magic"
      "who are you?" "black magic"
      "reveal yourself" "Nemesis"

that made me pause

it then spelled out "Hospitallers puppets of the pretender God"

now Im yelling "WTF are YOU?"

it answers

"Lucifer..King of Hell"

I took that Ouija board to a church and dosed it with holy water before setting it on fire on an alter. A priest came out and, horrified, demanded to know what I was doing. I told him "kicking Satans ass." I could feel his eyes on me as I turned and walked towards the door. What happened next will stay with me forever. The priest said "welcome to the trials, Black Knight" I turned to respond

there was no one there...

is getting there

I am:
      Secret

Blog Entries

Wow Jay that gave me shivers!!! I have always told my kids if I ever see them dabbling with ouija boards, I'll kick them from one end of Ireland to the other!!
      This sums up my point entirely...you never know what doors you are opening by messing with this kind of thing! A lot of kids here were messing about with this stuff a few years back and I was asked to help one poor girl of 15 who hadn't slept or eaten in three days!! She thought something was after her and heard noises all the time. She was getting sick and nausous all the time.
      We spoke at length about what they had been doing and said a few prayers, blessed her room and I advised her to see one of the local priests I know dealt with this kind of thing (although most of the parish didn't know he was involved in this).
      That girl still has nightmares about this and was never quite the same after.

Thanks for sharing this and for the warning

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Default Coco

One night I was looking out the window and saw my dog on a snow bank,
      it was very clear, she passsed away quite a long time ago now, but
      I will never forget her, anyway what I wanted to pass on was while
      I was watching her, a spirit voice told me that she thinks I am the one
      who is dead and she is waiting for me to come back to life.
      DangerBird.

Super Moderator
      is is busy in the studio!

I am:
      Friendly

Quote Originally Posted by DangerBird View Post
      ...a spirit voice told me that she thinks I am the one
      who is dead and she is waiting for me to come back to life...
      That is extremely profound...it gave me the shivers! Whoa!
      In Loving Memory.
      Lion Spirit Walker / September 17, 1963 - Dec 30, 2014.
      ... All with Purpose ...

is getting there

I am:
      Secret

Blog Entries

Hmm it was interesting reading through these posts again...it reminded me of something that occurred in another home I lived in when my boys were younger.
      I had a friend who was a 'sensitive' and I told her I was 'aware' of something in our house we were living in at the time. She asked for an example of what we had experienced so I related the story I am now going to relate.
      My ex and I were sitting in the lounge and the kids bedroom was right above that room. We had noticed some 'activity' on the stairs most nights...movement out of the corner of our eyes etc and a very cold spot half way up the stairs.
      We were watching TV and heard footsteps going across the floor of the boys room and my ex thought one of them was out of bed. He ran up the stairs and when he reaches the top of the stairs, he could see the door through the bannisters and should have met one of the boys coming out of the room.
      As he looked, he could see the boys still sound alseep in bed and yet could still hear the footprints coming towards the door and no child!
      My friend later told me she knew we had a little boy with us and he just wanted to be part of a family again. He was no threat and never caused any hassle. We used to say good morning to him after that.

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Default Spirits

Hi

Will share one story with regards to a spirit I was a night crew manager in a big retail store and for a few nights had caught some thing from the corner off my eye.

Went into the back store and turned around and there standing was the most good looking man and off course the mind kicked it how did he get there can still see him in my mind eye whoosh woo if only he was real hair standing up on the back off my neck by then quick exit to main floor.

A couple off night later around 4 in the morning saw a man standing behind the meat counter and said to one off my crew how come Keith is in so early went to approach him and he vanished. Later that morning was in the staff canteen and there was a memorial card off the man I had seen he was a butcher and had died from a heart attack.

Ripples believe it or not lol

Graphics/Design/profiles Support
      is Quiet

I am:
      Crazy

Milkyway, Helios, Giya, North America, USA, Iowa, CR
      Blog Entries

lollol...
      Yessssssssss. I have.

Growth Through Adversity

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Default Spirits

Thanks for the reply have you all changed your name as its like a mystery on here now don't know who I am talking too lol.

Have seen spirits all my life.

is getting there

I am:
      Secret

Blog Entries

hi Jo.....I am now Kiran (Lorri)....I think a few have posted in thier writings in Soul Reflection as to who they were originally.
      HUGS

Super Moderator
      is is busy in the studio!

I am:
      Friendly

Quote Originally Posted by Lotus Flower View Post
      Thanks for the reply have you all changed your name as its like a mystery on here now don't know who I am talking too lol.

Have seen spirits all my life.
      Hi Jo ... nice to see you again!! It's me Polly, formerly known as Sphinx. Nice to have you back dearheart!!
      In Loving Memory.
      Lion Spirit Walker / September 17, 1963 - Dec 30, 2014.
      ... All with Purpose ...

is Living in my now

I am:
      Meh

Blog Entries

from what ive been sensing of late there is an incresed level of activity in the spirit world or whatever you chose to call it ..i take this down to the increased awakewning that is occurring thus sparking the spirits to "play" or be drawn downward ..to the beacons of light they now see everywhere ..all i can say is the timing is perfect all is happening as it should do as it alwways has done .

" BE PRESENT "

is i am U

I am:
      ----

Blog Entries

The entire universe is SPIRIT ....
      I see it everywhere in everything...
      to see spirits as per everyday sightings sometimes I do ...yes...
      This great, Supreme God of all the Gods is limited in one respect: He cannot take Himself out of you , anything or anyone else.You are the projector and the screen ...you are the movie and every player is you ....The Projector - The Bodys eyes ...the screen = the world and the universe you see...Know thy self ...

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

...I think everyone has seen spirits but most don't realize it.

Also, I think that some are simply more open to the experience so have a more sensitive sight for seeing non physical forms or energy.

Plus...there is the odd spirit out there that is very good at becoming quite solid for short periods of time, and those are the ones I think people see but don't realize what they are seeing.

Cool thread.

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Yes I have seen the Guides/Angels/of others at times when I am working with them. I am able to see Energy especially at night, vey cool. I can hear but do not see Spirits, think I would faint the first time. I kind of want to see a Spirit but I am a bit scared. Call me wimp! LOL