• Wtf
  • Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Have you ever seen a 'Spirit'?

is getting there

I am:
      Secret

Blog Entries

Default Have you ever seen a 'Spirit'?

...be it a 'ghost' or a deity or similar, and if so, how did you feel? My reason for asking is that there seems to be an influx of TV programmes and films in the past couple of years dealing with such subjects. These are being discussed in mainstream entertainment programmes openly and as never before.

Administrator
      is testing new status and mods
      settings

I am:
      Godly

Blog Entries

Hmm good question as I never have seen a 'ghost' but I have felt one many times.

I suppose I cant say 100% that I beleve, but still am going with 90% sure.
      The house I grew up in was very odd, doors slamming, sounds of people talking, evein getting a pillow pushed into my face while asleep! (when I was 17)

Thinking about it now, I think I would like to see a ghost just to say I did.

is getting there

I am:
      Secret

Blog Entries

Yes same here. I think in this lifetime I have asked not to 'see' one but have often felt them in my home. Thank goodness they always give off a very gentle, safe energy so thats all good.
      I know my sister has come to visit frequently as has my brother....in fact I think he has taken up residence!!!

Administrator
      settings

I am:
      Godly

Blog Entries

Thats nice to have and a safe feeling too I bet!

Yea I'm on the same lines as you in that not wanting to 'see' them but I suppose I'd like to see just one to say I had seen one if you understand.

is getting there

I am:
      Secret

Blog Entries

Yes it is a very safe feeling to know they are still with me from time to time. My brother was a real prankster and I often have stuff moved or things go on and off...like my radio in the kitchen...that frequently gets turned up to full volume!!!! Thats the kinda thing he would have done alright!
      I would have to say, I would miss them now if they were'nt around. Mind you it would be a different story if they were uninvited guests! I keep my house protected and cleansed on a regular basis to try and keep that from happening.

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Default Ohya

Without trying to be a smartass Crys, we are all spirits, and maybe that
      is what we have to know to open up the way to seeing what you are referring
      to,
      I have lived with many spirits for years, some very bad ,some very good.
      All in all, I have to say that the bad experiences are worth it, and at least
      when the fog clears I am consolidated by knowing I have learned something,
      even it it was a hard lesson to learn.
      I am greatfull to places like this where I can talk freely about such things,
      the reactions I get range from friends calling me "the wizard", to being
      arrested for it, by some idea that it is crazy and dangerous to the public or
      that I get my powers from Satan and am evil, or why would god grant you
      powers, I read the bible everyday and I have none!!, grrr.
      Anyway, I have daily spiritual contacts, and there have been times when
      I was misled into beleiving that it actually is evil or insane, now I know better, thanks to the efforts of some who have given me the knowedge that
      beyond a doubt it is a good thing if used that way, like everything else
      i this world there seems to be a good or bad way of using anything.
      Presently I am writing my Tomb, you may best understand what a Tomb
      is by viewing it as a member in the likes of a book of shadows, the major
      difference being that it is meant to be be shared with whomever wishes
      to read it, there is allready a spirit version of the book, compiled by a
      soul I deeply respect and may be read by anyone,
      so without getting to windy, yes Crys, though I think you knew that,
      Peace and Love,
      DangerBird.

is getting there

I am:
      Secret

Blog Entries

Yes I know what you are saying and I hear you loud and clear.
      We have had many discussions my friend over this topic and it is because of you and your teachings and patience with me that I have got to the place I am in now where the fear is no longer taking over me but I am in the place I need to be right now and I am happy with it.

I agree that it is so liberating to have a home to be who we truly are and to be able to discuss things we want to.
      Thanks Peter for going ahead with this honey and for allowing us to be part of this new home and its development HUGS

Administrator
      settings

I am:
      Godly

Blog Entries

Off topic but,

You know something Lorri and DB, I am sure you two wont be surprise to hear me say it was meant to be. A long time ago I seen this play out (in one of my time trips...You guys know about them right?) But this time it felt like just a day dream as everything was wrong, my home life, having a kid?, working in a new building, nothing was correct, so I dismissed it.
      lol got an email tonight from a friend saying she had a dream about this some years ago too and this then tripped my memory and brought it all back for me. Now it all fits right, new building where I work, have a one year old kid and my home life after the last message board, all right on as it was then..

Yea...

coincidence

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Default hmm

Looking back, I seem to have a mental photograph of it, this is the first
      though that I brought it tp my awareness - could be a trip backwards
      from here, can't really tell right now,
      All in All, these are good signs anyways aye?
      Peace and love,
      DangerBird.

Super Moderator
      is is busy in the studio!

I am:
      Friendly

Regarding the of topic bit above....Yes, dreams can be very vivid!!!

Anyway, yes, I saw a 'spirit', a shadowy spirit, through a mirror, 6 years ago.

My sister and I had just moved into this old New England Federal style house (we were to house-sit for an x amount of time)...anyway, I was setting up my studio and I was listening to U2 really loud at the time and suddenly I saw this shadow in the mirror opposite of me....and I felt a 'presence' behind my right shoulder and then I heard a distorted older woman's voice say..."Turn that down, NOW!"

So, I did, turned off the lights and exited the room!! And then, a couple few days later....a house fire started in the same exact spot where I had my experience!!

WOOF!!

is getting there

I am:
      Secret

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by God's Toy View Post
      Off topic but,

You know something Lorri and DB, I am sure you two wont be surprise to hear me say it was meant to be. A long time ago I seen this play out (in one of my time trips...You guys know about them right?) But this time it felt like just a day dream as everything was wrong, my home life, having a kid?, working in a new building, nothing was correct, so I dismissed it.
      lol got an email tonight from a friend saying she had a dream about this some years ago too and this then tripped my memory and brought it all back for me. Now it all fits right, new building where I work, have a one year old kid and my home life after the last message board, all right on as it was then..

Yea...

coincidence
      No coincidence Peter...kwinky dinks as Kiera says!! lol Yes the time was right and everything just fell into place You know the best bit about it...the Board will kinda run itself with the conversations/time differences etc so you can juggle both home and virtual life better...not so much pressure on you here.

is getting there

I am:
      Secret

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DangerBird View Post
      Looking back, I seem to have a mental photograph of it, this is the first
      though that I brought it tp my awareness - could be a trip backwards
      from here, can't really tell right now,
      All in All, these are good signs anyways aye?
      Peace and love,
      DangerBird.
      Oh the signs are very good DB and we so badly need a new home as the old one is slowly being stripped of its old forums....sad really cos there were some great topics covered but hey...change is necessary to give us all a wake up call sometimes

is getting there

I am:
      Secret

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sphinx View Post
      Regarding the of topic bit above....Yes, dreams can be very vivid!!!

Anyway, yes, I saw a 'spirit', a shadowy spirit, through a mirror, 6 years ago.

My sister and I had just moved into this old New England Federal style house (we were to house-sit for an x amount of time)...anyway, I was setting up my studio and I was listening to U2 really loud at the time and suddenly I saw this shadow in the mirror opposite of me....and I felt a 'presence' behind my right shoulder and then I heard a distorted older woman's voice say..."Turn that down, NOW!"

So, I did, turned off the lights and exited the room!! And then, a couple few days later....a house fire started in the same exact spot where I had my experience!!

WOOF!!
      Hmmm ...I have friends who are renting an old cottage at the moment and the husband felt someone putting something over his face one night and his wife felt sure she had seen something....I did a cleansing of the house and showed them how to do it and left all the stuff there but I did 'feel' an older lady there with her little apron on...it was her home I felt and she didn't mind them at all but I think whatever was causing the other stuff has gone now. I told them it was very important to cleanse their home regularly to make sure nothing uninvited comes into the home.

is Living in my now

I am:
      Meh

Blog Entries

i see/sense spirits (discarnate) (not in body) in various ways .. some project their chosen image (their last body appearance) into your minds eye (this is where many mediums "see" their information ,when i say "see" that also means receiving information be it seeing images,symbols,words) , some appear physically as if they are in body (but you "know" they are not living in this realm) (i rarely see them this way it isnt my main ability), some appear in clear energy in a form, most project their sense of being next to you then you hear their dialogue .. of course there are also guides who usually you sense and "see" in your minds eye ..: i am still a practcing (as in learner) medium ..

" BE PRESENT "

is getting there

I am:
      Secret

Blog Entries

I guess I am still trying to see where I fit in here in this regard. I have always 'felt' things and have often had information just run out of my head...as a child I was scared of everything as my parents were very religious and we were taught it was evil and stuff but now I am older and more comfortable with who I am, I find things are clearer and sharper sometimes...especially emotions!

is Living in my now

I am:
      Meh

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Crystallorri View Post
      I guess I am still trying to see where I fit in here in this regard. I have always 'felt' things and have often had information just run out of my head...as a child I was scared of everything as my parents were very religious and we were taught it was evil and stuff but now I am older and more comfortable with who I am, I find things are clearer and sharper sometimes...especially emotions!
      have you considered joining a circle that is devoted to developing mediumship ? this may help ..

" BE PRESENT "

is getting there

I am:
      Secret

Blog Entries

Hmm...no I haven't actually but maybe thats a good way to go! Thanks for the suggestion

Super Moderator
      is is busy in the studio!

I am:
      Friendly

Quote Originally Posted by Crystallorri View Post
      Hmmm ...I have friends who are renting an old cottage at the moment and the husband felt someone putting something over his face one night and his wife felt sure she had seen something....I did a cleansing of the house and showed them how to do it and left all the stuff there but I did 'feel' an older lady there with her little apron on...it was her home I felt and she didn't mind them at all but I think whatever was causing the other stuff has gone now. I told them it was very important to cleanse their home regularly to make sure nothing uninvited comes into the home.
      Hmmm...is right...I wish I had known about 'cleansing' the house before hand...

The house belonged to an older lady, who passed in the house, 6 months prior to my sister and I moving in. Apparently, this older lady had lived there for 40 plus years. And I turned her bedroom into my studio...it had great light! But, somehow I think her spirit was pretty upset that people were moving in and changing things around rather quickly...I believe it was her spirit that started the fire...I don't think it was her intention to hurt us...because it happened while we were at work, I think she just wanted us out...period!

I am happy to say the house is still standing and had a total restoration done...which it seriously needed to begin with! The electrical work was from the 30's....yikes!

Anyway, that's over and done with!

is getting there

I am:
      Secret

Blog Entries

Hmm...maybe I could post a cleansing ritual in the healing forum or here?

Yes and sometimes when things happen quickly, those who have left this realm don't always realise they are no longer alive or don't want to let go. As you say, at least it happened while you were out!

is i am U

I am:
      ----

Blog Entries

we are spiritual beings in a 3D body...
      we are mutlidimensional spiritual entities ...
      the world that you see before you will show itself as more of us awaken...
      in this world you will see that nothing really dies....
      what you believe to be spiritual is a projection of what you truely are...
      your interepatation of that which is bad or good is a projection of your ego in trying to make you feel what you feel that is good or bad....
      in truth its all GOOD there is nothing bad out there
      V