• Tired
  • Wtf
  • Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Crystals

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Default Crystals

This summer my husband and I super cleaned our home. We did it all including nic/nacs. When we finished and were placing everything back my baskets were the last to be placed. I put one down and turned my back to put the last one down when I heard a loud clunk. Alex was facing me when I turned to see what the noise was. It was a crystal that was one of my first ones and had been gone/lost for a long time. It just appeared with the noisy clunk in the basket I had just put down.

I would not have believed it except that both Alex and I were present when it happened. I have no explanation, if anyone else does please respond. Has anyone ever had something like this occur to them? I am very interested in figuring it out.

Love and Light
      Kathryn

is getting there

I am:
      Secret

Blog Entries

hehehehe this made me smile Kathryn. Herkimer diamonds are famous for that!! I have had several that I purchased or was given and they stay with you while you need them and then just up and disappear!! They have a tendancy to wander once they have completed their job onto the next person that needs them. The one I currently have (and I really should go check its still there!!! lol) is probably the one I have had the longest....maybe it knew I would need its energy in the time to come?
      Generally though, they tend to appear when we need them. Can I ask what crystal this was? Clear quartz?
      Last edited by Kiran; January 13th, 2011 at 09:41 AM.

is Living in my now

I am:
      Meh

Blog Entries

hello. my question is the same as Lorri what kind of crystal is it ? im sure lorri is thinking the same as i am the message is there. it is either the same lesson associated with the first time you aquired it. or it has re surfaced to reinforce that energy. or to reinforce your beliefs in the spirit realms. spontaneous things like this are what i look forward to in my every day... there is majic everywhere xx

" BE PRESENT "

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Thank you both for your replies. It is a medium size quartz. I have had other crystals leave then reappear in a place I was sure to find it, just never had one do it while I was present. I am always in awe of the Spiritual realm and Airini you may be right. I was going through a rough time and felt a little deserted by my Guides and Angels at the time. It was not very long after that I found my 3rd Spiritual teacher, which I had asked for. That relationship has allowed me to grow immensely. So having and keeping the faith/hope that our desires are met just not always in our time frame is my message from the crystal. BTW it returned more clear than when it left. It is good to know that others experience similar things as I.

Love and Light
      Kathryn

is getting there

I am:
      Secret

Blog Entries

Yes they will do that Kathryn, especially clear quartz. It never ceases to amaze me that we forget.....we always get what we need, not what we want.....as the Universe id always reminding me

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Kiran, I could not agree more! I especially love that I am always amazed at the weird but awesome things that happen. I plan to always be in wonderment of the Universe!

is Living in my now

I am:
      Meh

Blog Entries

hi, ohh yes clear quartz .. cheeky things ..intelligent .. yes it is always important to from a tribe , it is our natural way ..drawn together on the path xxx

" BE PRESENT "

is Living in my now

I am:
      Meh

Blog Entries

does anyone know where i can get a RAW chalcedony ..has to be in its raw state .. it hasnt found me yet ..but im feeling the urge to find it ..

" BE PRESENT "

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

My daughter was away for Mother's Day and her birthday for the first time in 31 years. We exchanged gifts the other day. Shauna got me a beautiful piece of amethyst, it is polished but still in the rock. I gave Shauna an amethyst polished stone on a chain for her to wear. It is funny that we got each other the same thing but in different forms. Amethyst is colored lavender of all ranges, is a stone of spirituality and contentment, it helps to transmute lower energies into higher frequencies.

It is the perfect crystal for the new energy that is here on Earth right now. Shauna is an empath as am I, and she is learning how to feel comfortable opening herself up to increased energy. I am working on Being and raising my vibration. I love how what we need comes to us exactly when we need it. I have other amethyst, however I needed the nudge from the gift to see that I should be using it as a tool. Crystals are so cool, once one opens themselves up to this energy tool you will find crystals all over.
      The voyage into yourself will be one of your greatest accomplishments and the discoveries you will make are never ending.

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Hi Rana
      I looked up the crystal chalcedony in my crystal book and it did not give information as to where you can get some. It does state that it comes in different forms which may help you locate some. I would suggest doing a crystal google search. Hope that helps!
      The voyage into yourself will be one of your greatest accomplishments and the discoveries you will make are never ending.

is getting there

I am:
      Secret

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rana View Post
      does anyone know where i can get a RAW chalcedony ..has to be in its raw state .. it hasnt found me yet ..but im feeling the urge to find it ..
      Hi Rana....as Kathryn said, if you let me know what form and colour you are looking for, I might be able to help. I don't know how I missed your post hon...sorry

is getting there

I am:
      Secret

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by inspirit View Post
      My daughter was away for Mother's Day and her birthday for the first time in 31 years. We exchanged gifts the other day. Shauna got me a beautiful piece of amethyst, it is polished but still in the rock. I gave Shauna an amethyst polished stone on a chain for her to wear. It is funny that we got each other the same thing but in different forms. Amethyst is colored lavender of all ranges, is a stone of spirituality and contentment, it helps to transmute lower energies into higher frequencies.

It is the perfect crystal for the new energy that is here on Earth right now. Shauna is an empath as am I, and she is learning how to feel comfortable opening herself up to increased energy. I am working on Being and raising my vibration. I love how what we need comes to us exactly when we need it. I have other amethyst, however I needed the nudge from the gift to see that I should be using it as a tool. Crystals are so cool, once one opens themselves up to this energy tool you will find crystals all over.
      I love the sense of peace amethyst gives too Kathryn. Another that is good for empaths is fluorite...with its violet and green banding...perfect union between heart and head

is Living in my now

I am:
      Meh

Blog Entries

hi guys.i have some unpolished blue chalcedony but not one with what i call in its raw state before it is touched in any way.i know it will come to me somehow. and kathryn MW may just be the place to give you that nudge you need (big wink) if it is felt ..it is with purpose.xxx thankyou for all the responses and help xx

" BE PRESENT "

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Thank you Rana. May I ask what you use the chalcedony for? I had never heard of it before but have a very large crystal book so I can look things up, however it really did not go into detail. I beleive that is because it goes in to detail under the different forms it takes.

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Do any of you have any recommendations for books on crystal lore? I need to invest in one.
      "Man is a mystery. It needs to be unravelled; and if you spend your whole life unravelling it, don't say you've wasted time. I am studying that mystery because I want to be a human being." -Fyodor Dostoevsky.

is getting there

I am:
      Secret

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
      Do any of you have any recommendations for books on crystal lore? I need to invest in one.
      You mention crystal lore Ryan.....could I ask you to clarify is it information on crystals and their health benefits such as crystal therapy etc, or stories/history behind crystals?
      I can give you some suggestions once I clarify what information you are looking for honey

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Books on the metaphysical, spiritual, physical/emotional effects, etc. properties of crystals.
      "Man is a mystery. It needs to be unravelled; and if you spend your whole life unravelling it, don't say you've wasted time. I am studying that mystery because I want to be a human being." -Fyodor Dostoevsky.

is getting there

I am:
      Secret

Blog Entries

Books on the metaphysical, spiritual, physical/emotional effects, etc. properties of crystals.
      Ok Ryan, thanks honey. I'll be back with a list for you as I am sure others here may have some to suggest Also just to let you know, I have posted a lot of info on crystals here too http://mysteriouswisdom.com/forum/sh...rystal-Therapy
      Last edited by Kiran; May 30th, 2011 at 10:34 PM. Reason: Added link

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Thanks so much! :]

is getting there

I am:
      Secret

Blog Entries

Thanks so much! :]
      You are so welcome If there is anything specific I can help with, feel free to PM me anytime