• Tired
  • Wtf

Thread: 6equj5

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

The point I am making here in this thread, with 6equj5, and the point that I have spent a long time trying to make, to (and about) scientists, is that the answers they are searching for can be found a lot sooner, and in a much easier but equally legitimate manner, through Consciousness/Enlightenment. It's the last place they wanna look, which is why it is taking them so long to find them!

What scientists are assuming they are discovering for the very first time ever has all been accessible to anyone and everyone who has been Enlightened all throughout humankind! As I have been pointing out in the Nag Hammadi thread, *even* Jesus had access to the information. All the stuff he was saying was rooted in the *realization* of Universal Core Physics! He looked like some magical mystery tour guide to the folks at the time, and to billions since, simply because they have all dismissed the truth when it was staring them right in the face! The information, the entire foundation of Enlightenment, is based on the realization of the actual physics the Universe is using/doing, consistently overall, and over (within and without) all time and space, the very same physics that has been *realized* for thousands upon thousands of years!

To *even* know to say what Conscious, Enlightened people say, is to draw from that realization of the Universal Core physics that couldn't care less what humans try to do with it...it remains totally undaunted whether humans want to name their search "Christianity" or Buddhism or Sufism or Shintoism or...hard core "science." It is all the very same thing, just with a different label the seekers have placed on their projections. Science and scientists, of ANY kind, have no special or distinct, privileged immunity from Universal Core Truth! "Science" is simply a label they put on their journey, which is no better than any other label. One could also say the same about "Enlightenment" and Consciousness, because when it all comes down to the Core of it all, the center of it all, or whatever label anyone wants to put on it, the answer is always going to be the same answer.

Physicists and other scientists have been so put off by any suggestion that philosophy, which they assume cannot be measured, reproduced and/or proven, could possibly hold the answers they need. Yet now they are realizing that life is a lot more interesting than their linear projections have convinced them all along. They've needed eveything they do to exclude themselves, but the universe just doesn't work that way.

So, now that they are running into themselves, they are trying to save face by claiming that their findings are all new and previously undiscovered, by putting labels on their findings that they hope will continue to legitimize the reputation of rigid science.

Scientists are always looking for the answers to a nonlinear universe using only a linear approach and methodology. This is why I always say that science is the study of AFTERmath, in trying to teach them how I have detected in the NONlinear physics such things as just about every detail of September 11th, 2001 two years before it manifested (officially documented, recorded, etc, by the authorities themselves and obviously ignored!), the Oklahoma Federal Building bombing, many more of those, the demise of both space shuttles, earthquakes, hurricane paths, and on and on and on... Not one iota "psychic," I am simply Conscious of the nonlinear physics that the Universe is using. I mean, talk about weird reality, as I've said before, "even Pennsylvania was no accident" on September 11, 2001! The Universe *already knew!* So did I! So, linear science is science too/two late! Notice the math!

In a nonlinear universe, everything is already said and done. What quantum physics assumes is that everything's an accident, that there is no rhyme or reason, a linear assumption with no way to truly know what the future holds. What they are unwittingly measuring is life itself...as in Unconscious life in search of itself! In nonlinear reality, it is all rhyme and reason, all already said and done. Life appearing to quantum physicists as unreachable, forever getting smaller and smaller, is a reflection of their own brains zeroing in on Enlightenment, which requires a dissolution of all time and space, a refining of the Now until *even* now appears to disappear. They are chasing Existence, in an attempt to capture non-Existence!

Teleportation, telepathy, precognition, string theory...6equj5! Aliens r us!

Or, them!!

So, there are no coincidences. There are no accidents. Everything is in place for a reason, a mathematical reason, (the "reason"-ing of Universal Core physics, which is a series of very persistent patterns of energy that relent for no one, not even scientists or Enlightened Ones), and so it could easily be "predicted" that a signal detected in one place would also have to reflectively be realized in its inverse! (Darn thing musta teleported!) See how the two becomes the one without anything in between?! Further, that very same signal in each of those two places would have to have their inverses, as well. And there is soooo much more to it, but if scientists naively dismiss what seems to them to be worthless information, even when suggested to them by someone who is fluent in nonlinear realizations, they've only reacted in such a way as to hold themselves, and their "science," back from accomplishing precisely what they are hoping to accomplish.

There are very important reasons why the 6equj5 signal can be reflected in the diagram above. When they dismiss it, they unwittingly dismiss thousands upon thousands of years of realization as well! That picture's worth a billion words! Clear back to the beginning and beyond! There are an awful lot of answers, of Universal Core physics truth, not-so-hidden in that diagram, staring right at them, and left, two/too!, and for them to laugh at it (so typical of the attitude of Seti folks so often seen in documentaries!), and toss it aside is to see their own reflection in a mirror and dismiss it from being their own!
      Last edited by MystEerieUsOne; November 18th, 2011 at 08:26 PM.