• Tired
  • Wtf
  • Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 6equj5

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Default 6equj5

When I first saw the "WOW" signal, detected on August 15, 1977 by Dr. Jerry Ehman at SETI, I *saw* an image that could be plotted out graphically, into a curiously related object.

The signal was "believed to be of extraterrestrial origin," and with nothing else like it happening, it was dubbed the WOW! signal.

SETI has never been able to figure out what the signal, 6EQUJ5, meant.

Using the physics of Conscious Enlightenment, , I plotted/graphed the signal to have a "hard copy" of what I immediately noticed when I first saw it:

Intriguing, huh?

I contacted SETI a couple months ago to share with them the above, and received an email from them asking for an image resulting from my graph. I sent it to them, asking them to please comment.

Coincidence? That's all I asked.

They haven't yet answered.

So what do you think? Coincidence????

Stephen Hawking on WOW!

Last edited by MystEerieUsOne; August 18th, 2010 at 02:57 AM.

is i am U

I am:
      ----

Blog Entries

How did you go about plotting such a graph from this data ?.....6EQUJ5
      Very Interesting..
      This great, Supreme God of all the Gods is limited in one respect: He cannot take Himself out of you , anything or anyone else.You are the projector and the screen ...you are the movie and every player is you ....The Projector - The Bodys eyes ...the screen = the world and the universe you see...Know thy self ...

Graphics/Design/profiles Support
      is Quiet

I am:
      Crazy

Milkyway, Helios, Giya, North America, USA, Iowa, CR
      Blog Entries

It is very interesting. Tyvm for sharing it Myst.
      If by chance you do get a response, pleaseeeeee share.
      Peace.

Growth Through Adversity

is i am U

I am:
      ----

Blog Entries

Im so very curious that there are 18 Dots on this graph which add up to 9 ...
      and we all know what 9 Represents also....Still in amazment
      This great, Supreme God of all the Gods is limited in one respect: He cannot take Himself out of you , anything or anyone else.You are the projector and the screen ...you are the movie and every player is you ....The Projector - The Bodys eyes ...the screen = the world and the universe you see...Know thy self ...

is Quiet

I am:
      Crazy

Blog Entries

I also noticed the count. 9 is also my birth number. Hmmm.

Growth Through Adversity

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Default ejuqef

It's one of those things that's soooo easy it can be seriously overlooked!

But I noticed the *intensity* in the *middle,* relative to its left and right (the *ends*), with a dominant projected right, just over left's lesser projection.

Given that the universe is a system of opposites, reflection, reversibility, founded upon frequency><intensity, with mathematics a higher form of communication than language, and language a representation of manifestation, etc... this really complex-appearing "code" is as simple as...well, One that can be overlooked for that very reason. Just as in life itself!

But it has the foundation of physics truth within itself.

If an alien civilization wanted to intentionally send a message, and actually hope to be heard, surely it would be one that's easy enough to figure out, but holds within it volumes of shared truth.

So, simply invert the letters into their corresponding alphabetical placement math, then collectively find the middle way of each, resolve within left and right opposites, and... there it is!

666...the Mathematics of Consciousness!

Ommmm....

is Quiet

I am:
      Crazy

Blog Entries

I see. Tyvm for that. It's as simple as the nose on our face, always there but often over looked.
      Personally I prefer 9. And the square root of 9 is...

Growth Through Adversity

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

In a multi--dimensional universe, the 18/666 includes the 9!

The math is a reflection of what the brain is doing, how it is processing its own reflection.

Nine = realized balance within>shared<realized balance without.
      Eighteen is the reflection of the reflection.
      666 is translucence.

"666" is perceived by much of convention as "the antichrist" / "the devil" because that is the label unconsciously projected onto Consciousness, which would, if realized, redefine how one would perceive "the christ."

is Quiet

I am:
      Crazy

Blog Entries

I do appreciate the additional thoughts and completely agree with the multidemension universe, without doubt.
      Regarding the numbers specifically, they are exactly that. An abstract manmade structure of meassure. They could also read as 'a, b, c, d, etc.' Or '...., etc.' Or ////, etc. And on it goes, limited only by the imagination of the user/users.
      That such an abstract concept is being expressed in the form of a signal originating from places other than Earth... Well, obviously that is of real interest.
      With regard to a religious (any religion) significance to any number, is simply the making of humans.

Lol. playing a bit with numbers, I found a slight chuckle when I realised just now that this is the 9th reply to the thread.
      Peace and much respect.
      Last edited by Lion Spirit Walker; August 11th, 2010 at 03:00 AM. Reason: additional note

Growth Through Adversity

is Quiet

I am:
      Crazy

Blog Entries

I am appreciating this discussion and the information provided. And thank you Myst for having created this thread. Very appreciated.
      Off topic, yes. But a truthful expression that I bellieve deserving of a seperate post.

Growth Through Adversity

is i am U

I am:
      ----

Blog Entries

Thanks M1

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Little by little, (we) are arriving...

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Conventional aircraft design reflects a linear assumption of reality and, hence, limited directional movement and speed. It's meeting/creating its own resistance, in other words.

>>

By contrast, the more a spacecraft reflects the Universal Physics of Truth, the more nonlinear it will appear...and behave! Hence, circular, and with it, extreme speed...similar to the speed of falling through a wormhole!

><

It's all about alignment with truth and translucent dissolution. Time, space, timespace and spacetime all dissolve into each other, so there is little in the way of resistance. Hence, enormous speeds and directional freeflow.

is Quiet

I am:
      Crazy

Blog Entries

I suspect objects such as the one in this image would fit the bill. It's size is over 240 miles in diameter. Food for thought, eh?

Growth Through Adversity

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Default The intrigue continues...

Just recently saw the immediately ^^^^ above photo in a documentary on TV, on one of the ufo shows or something, presented in a serious context.

Speaking of which... I am still VERY intrigued by my discovery of the SETI "WOW!" signal's being able to be decoded into not only the illustration I discovered (pic posted in opening first post, which also presents itself in more complex form, as well, that is also really intriguing!), but also the reality that the nonlinear mathematics and Universal physics Truth are also all contained within that simple illustration. Even the 72 seconds that the signal lasted is nonlinear Consciousness mathematics (the same math that also reveals relativity, etc)!

What are the odds of all this happening? Could it all actually be simply coincidence? What are the chances of that?

Just as in life itself, the truth is simply present, yet next to no one notices!

An alien society interested in communicating with planet Earth WOULD most likely send a signal that would be ~ simple enough ~ (and attention-getting enough) in its nature for the intended receivers to (hopefully) be able to detect, yet would also hold within that simplicity the SHARED, recognizable *higher Consciousness/mathematical Universal truths leading to *higher technologies,* etc., *higher* evolution, *higher* modes of communication, and this signal has it all!

Just found this on youtube:

Really cool, cause it reminds me of my childhood growing up with a huge radio from the "olden days" (about 4 ft high, wooden, lots of neat buttons and dials) that gave out all sorts of incredibly intriguing static-like signals and whistle-y squeals (often sounding like I was picking up ships way out at sea, all around the world), and I could spend hours turning those dials, pushing those buttons, perfecting getting a distant signal to come through clearly and consistently, exploring what the "language" of all that *noise* was actually communicating. So this stuff here is "right up my alley!"

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

I never did hear from SETI, even though I again wrote to SETI (to the head of SETI often seen on TV documentaries - Seth Shostak) to send my findings and ask for a reply.

Reminds me of the movie, Contact, when everything then suddenly gets shoved under a rug...but not my rug! :P

If a signal were actually to be received, it would MOST LIKELY be a simple-enough signal that could be deciphered, and yet one in which the physics of Universal truth for all (including the senders) were hidden inside, as my finding clearly shows!

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

If I'm not mistaken, the SETI "WOW" signal is actually the radio signals received by the bi-polar jets coming out of the respective galaxy's center ( it might even have been the Milky Way; can't remember where the scope was pointed). Also--and, again, if I'm not mistaken--they received this signal more than once when they continued to test this oddity and discovered its consistency when pointing it at which ever galactic center they were observing.

-Ryan
      "Man is a mystery. It needs to be unravelled; and if you spend your whole life unravelling it, don't say you've wasted time. I am studying that mystery because I want to be a human being." -Fyodor Dostoevsky.

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

There are no coincidences. Only parallels/superimpositions.

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

I would like to update my post because my information was a bit off:

The SETI "WOW" signal (otherwise known as LGM, or Little Green Men) was initially observed as an extraterrestrial event because of its mathematical precision; however, the same signal was observed again a few months later from the opposite side of the Universe that the original signal came from. It's not impossible, but it's highly improbable that two civilizations from opposite sides of the Universe tried to communicate with Earth at nearly the exact same time using the same signal.
      In reality, LGMs are observational evidences for Neutron stars. These stars emit radiative bi-polar jets; and, during periods of instability, begin to wobble. This causes one of their jets that faces Earth to appear to "pulse" (given the name pulsars). An easy way to see this is if you held a flashlight in your hand above a sheet of paper and began to "wobble" it in a rotational manner, allowing the light to hit the sheet of paper at specific intervals.

--Ryan
      "Man is a mystery. It needs to be unravelled; and if you spend your whole life unravelling it, don't say you've wasted time. I am studying that mystery because I want to be a human being." -Fyodor Dostoevsky.

Administrator
      is testing new status and mods
      settings

I am:
      Godly

Blog Entries

Just wanted to say I love this thread. Well done

Have the SETI@home project on my Computers for about 10 years now if not more and love being part of the 'hunt' for those little (or big) ET's.
      Sumedha.

Justified & Ancient.

Owner & Administrator