I hate untidyness, I hate seeing people throwing litter especially cans on the sidewalk

I would love to live right next to the sea, I dont live far from it but would love to wake up and look out at the ocean. I would would also love to live somewhere were the stars were not obscured by light pollution.

the biggest thing that can stir my emotions and influence how I feel is music.

I used to write poetry from a very young age and once had to stand up in front of hundreds of people and read one out that I had composed.

When I was a child and moved about from childrens home to various other places the story/movie that I most related to was Oliver Twist, The victorian regime was not as bad but the emotions he felt and people he meets along the way in the story were similar, I was very quiet until I met modern day Dodgers and Fagans.

Going back to Helena Bonham Carter the first time I ever saw her act was in Dancing Queen, a short movie set near me in Scarbrough back in the late 80s or early 90s. This is a clip of it. Its rare to see Rik mayall in a serius role for a change.