• Tired
  • Wtf

Thread: The Calling

is ~ Enigmatic Soul...

I am:
      Innocent

Post The Calling

Hello guys...

A year ago, i started to make some researches about our world, about the need of wars, why peoples suffer so much in this world... after my researches i came to a very negative conclusion - that behind of all these negative actions to this world, there is someone behind of them - few rich peoples without fear and without any dignity with a single objective in their life - to control every human on this earth by bringing by European Union, North American Union, Africa, Asia - the so called New World Order - in this way they will have the power over us - i don't gave names who they are - they know them self - so i just want to present you a movi to help you to understand better why i am doing what i do - for ignorant peoples who don't know the truh yet... because they know what media wants to tell them!

One year ago and half i was a member of old EMB community and an addicted fan of ENIGMA... but in my private life i faced and i face many problems or i enjoy things how they are as long as i can... but being a honest person, i tried to figure why peoples like to do evil things more than good things... well... watch the Calling a movie made by Maxwell Igan and you'll understand better what's happening with our world...

my only hope is that one day we will be able to wake up in to a better world for our past and future generations... So be it!
      im not a perfect person, im a imperfect but i try to find the roots of our evil system planet... it's not so easy, but, i have to do, even if it will affect some peoples who are members of different organizations...

to understand better what i wanted to say, along with the movie, you can read Earths Forbidden Secrets wich you can take/download it for free from Maxwell Igan page:

"I have... questions ...about the History we are taught as fact, and I believe
      evidence, common sense and logic suggests they are valid ones.
      Earths Forbidden Secrets explores those questions.
      "

http://thecrowhouse.com/projects.html

Now, enjoy the movie...

The Calling [Part 1/8]

The Calling [Part 2/8]

The Calling [Part 3/8]

The Calling [Part 4/8]

The Calling [Part 5/8]

The Calling [Part 6/8]

The Calling [Part 7/8]

The Calling [Part 8/8]

You can download the free and full movie from http://thecrowhouse.com/calling.html

Also you can download from http://thecrowhouse.com/ The Big Picture - another great movie about the consequences of peoples and how their actions affects us all.

Graphics/Design/profiles Support
      is Quiet

I am:
      Crazy

Milkyway, Helios, Giya, North America, USA, Iowa, CR
      Blog Entries

Enkde, I respectfully applaud your courage. To openly stand in opposition of any large system within society takes more courage than many are willing to express. A person with such conviction can indeed change the course of humanity.
      First, please understand that I did not nor will I watch the videos posted within this thread. My reasons are two-fold. First, I wish to understand the thoughts of the individual posting. As is the case here, it opens myself to want communiocation with the individual (you) as to better understand. Second, I will not depend on others to tell me what is and is not truth. I am fully capable and active in my understanding and experiencing Reality. I trust my heart first and foremost.
      I believe we perceive Reality through two aspects of our true being; our minds and our hearts.
      Both a necessary for our continued growth throughout Life. But, neither is without 'fault' when not understood.
      Our minds reason and engage various senses as to logically conclude thoughts/actions. But our minds are Creative in the nature of our being, extremely so. To the extent that we have 'recreated' reality around the world. The largest fault of the mind is that it can be deceived. By others as well as by ourselves. Evidence of this is in that 'recreation' of reality that I spoke of. We are told we must exist within the constraints of society. To do otherwise is 'unrealistic.' And afteer years of enforcing these thoughts upon ourselves, many come to believe it as Truth. When in fact it is not.
      Our hearts feel Life, and these 'feelings' are intergrated into our actions/thoughts. The 'fault' of the heart is in feeling extremes. For the Yin there is the Yeng. For Love there is Anger, for joy there is sadness, etc. However, when the heart is Truly Open it only perceives Truth. It cannot be deceived. But to open the Heart requires an acceptance of our True and Entire state of being Alive. Something many are as yet unable to do within our species.
      I am the one who sarcastically and spitefully challenged you when you were last active here several months back. To express an example of mind/heart perception; I felt with my heart that you stating a member was not welcomed into a discussion due to their outside affiliations was wrong. In my anger at your expressed comments I allowed my mind to believe it was okay for myself to lash out at you. Which of course it wasn't. Two wrongs does not make it right.
      Afterward I was truly remorsefull. I clearly sensed with my heart what I had done.
      Agian with my heart open, I am now grateful for this moment. For this opportunity to share with you, being true of heart and clear of mind.
      As I had mentioned above, convictions such as those you express can in truth change the world. But, please be certain that you are doing it in the right way and for the right reasons. The only way to be sure of this is to be Open of Heart and Clear of Mind.
      Turn off those videos and allow yourself to Feel Life Freely. BELIEVE IN THE TRUTH OF YOUR BEING ALIVE. And don't allow others to dictate Reality to you. You as a human being are fully capable of experiencing, sensing, and understanding Universal Reality. You simply Open your Heart and Clear your Mind.
      Universal Reality is perfectly amazing, much more than anyone could ever truly express. And there is nor has there ever been anyone to walk this planet with a monopoly on Reality.
      You are as much a part of Universal Reality as Universal Reality is of you.
      Peace and love be with you.

Growth Through Adversity

Forum Moderator
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Blog Entries

Thanks for sharing Florin. Thanks also for your words, Michael, which I greatly feel. I also think that it's good to be seeking answers, Florin and it does indeed take courage to stand up for what you believe in. I explored some of the conspiracy type theories a while back and got hooked in for a very short time. I do think it's likely there are greedy, ego-driven people who seek to exert control and authority. Sadly it's the way the human race largely operates at present.

But I won't watch these videos either. I found that getting into these theories actually made me feel bad - I didn't find it empowering at all, instead it tended to bring up feelings of fear, anger and disillusionment. Whether or not there is truth to these theories, as Einstein said, we can never solve a problem from the same level of consciousness that created it.

I believe we can't help or change the world for the better when we're choked by the 'lower' qualities of anger and fear. These feelings create incoherence, whereas feelings of peace and joy create coherence. This energy then ripples out and affects the whole. So, for myself, I make a difference by endeavouring to rise above all the ego-based crap that proliferates in our world. I seek to embody what I truly am at the core, and to be an energy field of peace and love, because this does radiate out and affect others. That's how I choose to make a difference. I don't mean that in a preachy way, or judgemental way, I just wanted to honour you for your intent and explain why I choose not to watch such materials. I believe the change starts within us. Peace to you

is Living in my now

I am:
      Meh

Blog Entries

hi and thankyou for your thoughts and insight into these lessons .. we are all indeed part of this world,universe .. yes there is so much positivity and negativity entwined on many scales .. i try not to lose sight of my spiritual truth and greater purpose amongst all the NOISE ..and do the best i can with what i have .. this universe is operating in the way she knows how .. and IT is bigger than all the EGOS on this small planet .. my computer is pretty bad at watching video fluently so ill try and get this conspiracy vids online dvd style ... thanks again xx

" BE PRESENT "