• Tired
  • Wtf
  • Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ask an Enlightened One!

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Default Ask an Enlightened One!

Anything you have on your mind that you would like to ask, please ask here.

Anyone feeling worthy enough to have an Answer, can respond.

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

why is life so frustrating?

is i am U

I am:
      ----

Blog Entries

Whats the issue with bad DNA / diseases.... i'm trying to learn why the DNA builds itself around such an intelligent structure and it does not know it ? knowing fully that the structure is perfect in the first place ... from an different view does the beautiful ice crystal of a snow flake not know it had built itself on a spec of dust its condensation nuclei ....
      if a snow flake can be beautiful and flawless in appearanace then so to the body that had formed on the structure of the back ground and intelligence of spirit ........is it the mind that has caused the interference and if its the mind what can we do to resestablish the right communication for its healing power.....
      This great, Supreme God of all the Gods is limited in one respect: He cannot take Himself out of you , anything or anyone else.You are the projector and the screen ...you are the movie and every player is you ....The Projector - The Bodys eyes ...the screen = the world and the universe you see...Know thy self ...

Graphics/Design/profiles Support
      is Quiet

I am:
      Crazy

Milkyway, Helios, Giya, North America, USA, Iowa, CR
      Blog Entries

Even in death we attain Growth.

Growth Through Adversity

is i am U

I am:
      ----

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Lion Spirit Walker View Post
      Even in death we attain Growth.
      I believe its safe to say that there is no death ...its a mere word used in the now to say you exit the body ..and most of us here know that there is no TRUE death ....
      This great, Supreme God of all the Gods is limited in one respect: He cannot take Himself out of you , anything or anyone else.You are the projector and the screen ...you are the movie and every player is you ....The Projector - The Bodys eyes ...the screen = the world and the universe you see...Know thy self ...

is Quiet

I am:
      Crazy

Blog Entries

agree completely

Growth Through Adversity

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Quote Originally Posted by planetlove View Post
      intelligence of spirit ........is it the mind that has caused the interference and if its the mind what can we do to resestablish the right communication for its healing power.....
      One of the questions I keep asking myself lately is, "What is THE light?" all through the ages, metaphores like the torch of knowledge have pointed at intelligence. We say that some one is bright, or enlightened, or illuminated. When we have a realization something DAWNS on us. All references to the light of the mind. But what if the truest light of all is in the middle of our chest? What if the light is love?

In this case I agree, the mind screws EVERYTHING up. Perhaps it is the heart that can save us

is Quiet

I am:
      Crazy

Blog Entries

I believe the answer lies between mind and heart.

Growth Through Adversity

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Quote Originally Posted by bengalfreak View Post
      One of the questions I keep asking myself lately is, "What is THE light?" all through the ages, metaphores like the torch of knowledge have pointed at intelligence. We say that some one is bright, or enlightened, or illuminated. When we have a realization something DAWNS on us. All references to the light of the mind. But what if the truest light of all is in the middle of our chest? What if the light is love?

In this case I agree, the mind screws EVERYTHING up. Perhaps it is the heart that can save us
      Actually, light is the ultimate/last thing one must relinquish in order to experience true Love/Awakening.

The mind isn't screwing everything up. Routine is. Mind is needed to usurp spontaneous, impulsive routine. People get distracted into trying to go with the flow, when the flow is NOT the way to go. Rising above that requires applying one's mind toward the extra effort of independently processing reality from within, as opposed to relying on others outside oneself to determine what is right.

As the Dalai Lama says, it takes intelligence to figure out the truth, to take every next step toward the truth without losing one's place or falling back down those steps, but once intelligence has run its course to its ultimate end, intuition has to take over for genuine Consciousness to be accomplished.

Intuition can handle the extremes of multidimensionality that intelligence cannot.

Forum Moderator
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Blog Entries

What a great idea for a thread! Wonderful. It's great to be able to throw in questions and see what the universe, through the channels in this site, has to respond. Love it.

This is one I think I can answer if I may. Life of course isn't frustrating in itself, it's our response to life that creates the frustration. There's Life...which just is as it is, and which does what it does and really needs little interference from us...and then there's a mental overlay which we place over it, created by our minds and filled with 'what should be', 'what shouldn't be,' 'what I want', 'what I don't want'...when this overlay doesn't match up with what we're perceiving as 'life' (and it rarely does), we experience frustration and even anger, resentment, fear and all kinds of negative states. We're kind of fighting against life, holding it up to what we think it 'should be' and losing touch with the simple reality of what is. This causes a great deal of pain and suffering.

I see this in so many people and I witness the habitual ways in which I do it myself. The key I think is to be aware of when we're waging war with reality and the ways, however subtle, that we're doing it. Because it's a battle that we can never win. It doesn't mean we can't change things, but we must work with life and not against it. Frustration is usually a sign that we've lost touch with the simple IS-ness of life and are lost in our conceptualisations of how it should be.

is Quiet

I am:
      Crazy

Blog Entries

Question

Why are we (humans) so insistant on being the center of the Universe???

Growth Through Adversity

is i am U

I am:
      ----

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BlueStar View Post
      What a great idea for a thread! Wonderful. It's great to be able to throw in questions and see what the universe, through the channels in this site, has to respond. Love it.

This is one I think I can answer if I may. Life of course isn't frustrating in itself, it's our response to life that creates the frustration. There's Life...which just is as it is, and which does what it does and really needs little interference from us...and then there's a mental overlay which we place over it, created by our minds and filled with 'what should be', 'what shouldn't be,' 'what I want', 'what I don't want'...when this overlay doesn't match up with what we're perceiving as 'life' (and it rarely does), we experience frustration and even anger, resentment, fear and all kinds of negative states. We're kind of fighting against life, holding it up to what we think it 'should be' and losing touch with the simple reality of what is. This causes a great deal of pain and suffering.

I see this in so many people and I witness the habitual ways in which I do it myself. The key I think is to be aware of when we're waging war with reality and the ways, however subtle, that we're doing it. Because it's a battle that we can never win. It doesn't mean we can't change things, but we must work with life and not against it. Frustration is usually a sign that we've lost touch with the simple IS-ness of life and are lost in our conceptualisations of how it should be.
      well said..

is i am U

I am:
      ----

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Lion Spirit Walker View Post
      Why are we (humans) so insistant on being the center of the Universe???
      Because in Truth everyone is the center and the universe......

is i am U

I am:
      ----

Blog Entries

Frustration is a self created "feeling "and "emotion" by the ego ...
      It is there to make you feel what you are and what you are not .....
      logical reasoning will tell you that frustration is what you are not ...

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

If i may, I believe this is because of the ego and the fact that our lives are everything to us. In truth, they are everything and nothing. I am reminded of a Chinese proverb where a man proclaims to the universe that he exists, and the universe responds, but do I have to?

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

thank you

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

What is the solution to frustration?

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

What is the solution to frustration?

ecnalaBalance

Frustration is inherent in life/living/existing itself.

The universe is a system of opposing energies. Life itself is movement away from Extreme Balance, where Everything cancels each other/itself out.

Living requires constant movement to the left or right, but when you go left, you are drawn back to the right (because that's precisely where your motivation toward action comes from), and if you go right, you are drawn back to the left.

So, if you exist, frustration is inherently inescapable. Even if you balance yourself out to the point of Extreme Stasis, the inverse energies will be luring you back to the opposite of that. The intensity of the lure is always relative to the intensity of your own actions.

A way to understand this is this:

If the universe is persistently keeping itself at 9...

If you go 3, it goes 6
      If you go 6, it goes 3
      If you go 4, it goes 5
      If you go 1, it goes 8
      If you go 2, it goes 7

Etc... ... ...

The universe is nonlinear, so it is forever keeping itself corrected...and you!

Determination><"determination."

So, if you go 3, you have set up your own karma to have the intensity of your own chosen (inadvertent or otherwise) inverse of 6, within your own persistent survival of 9.

With Consciousness, you can see it and experience it so clearly, so consistently, in everything, everybody, everywhere. You are constantly aware of it, constantly observing and experiencing it. It's incredibly intriguing, for sure.

It also makes precognition pretty easy, like it or not.

Frustration is inherent in life/living/Existing itself. The ONLY real "solution" would be superConsciousness, because while there will always be inherent frustration, it then at least is *realized* for what and "Why?" (Enigma's song) that is, which allows you to then have compassion and wisdom and patience with the situation, and empathy for yourself and others, given the inherent inescapability of...frustration.

By the way, the above applies to the "collective unconscious" as well.
      Last edited by MystEerieUsOne; April 14th, 2010 at 04:34 PM.

Forum Moderator
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by planetlove View Post
      Because in Truth everyone is the center and the universe......
      Yes! Wherever we are, whatever we are, we are each the centre of our own universe. There aren't 6.5 billion humans living on this world, it's maybe more true to say there are 6.5 billion different worlds created by those arising points of consciousness - each a different and unique world, each the centre of his and her own universe. And that's to say nothing of animal life...yet more billions upon billions of different worlds/universes/realities simultaneously converging, yet all ultimately one.

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

I am so intrigued by the intriguing and compelling questions.

But not compelled. Just intrigued. Compellingly!

I LOVE questions that are so deep and complex that you have to reunite with yourself for hours on end just to chase after the answers, and their answers, and the additional questions they inspire. Best toys around, ever!