• Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf

Thread: cold and flu season

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Default cold and flu season

Yesterday was an interesting day. There seemed to be a lot of chaotic energy floating around. I received odd messages from friends, money flow was disrupted and delayed, the events of day to day living just didn’t flow as easily as normal. I encountered confusion and agitation with the people I met or had business with. An odd day for sure. At one point I sort of stepped out of things and started watching the energy, the vibrations. It was like a cloud of fear and anxiety was passing through and where ever there was a sympathetic vibration, the cloud did its work of raining chaos. Very much like a virus with a short incubation time. The victims of the virus were those with low immune system, low immunity to fear and anxiety.

It’s not the first time I’ve watched this happen, not by a long way, and its not just negativity that changes things, its when the energy is extremely positive as well. I like the term sympathetic vibrations in explaining it, because that’s just what seems to happen. Energy, all the time, is either attracted or repelled based off of the sympathetic vibrations we hold. I also use the Virus analogy because it too explains why we attract certain vibrations into our lives. When we are vulnerable to negative energy, have a low immunity to it, our chances of attracting into our lives becomes greater.

I know, this sounds pretty basic, Energy 101. The reason I’m bringing it up is because its so subtle and so prevalent that it often gets past us before we are even aware its done so just like a normal virus that we might get.

This post is just a gentle reminder we are in cold and flu season right now. There is a lot of negativity and fear being passed along. Remember to take your vitamin C, eat right and wash your hands frequently.
      äîìëåú ùì àìåäéí òí áê

is getting there

I am:
      Secret

Blog Entries

Thanks for the timely reminder and good advice honey!! Also you can chuck in there with the Vitamin C, doses of Echinecea or Propolis...honey and plenty of fresh vegetables and fruit. Not to forget drinking a good two or three glasses of water a day to keep the liver and kidneys flushed out!
      Be well people!
      HUGS

Forum Moderator
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Blog Entries

Thanks for sharing Chad, I totally get what you mean about the energy issues. As well as viruses there's a lot of icky energy going about. Even just stopping every so often to take a few deep breaths can help us stay balanced amid it and, im sure, can even help boost our physical immunity too.
      Check out ELADRIA ~ an epic, highly acclaimed fantasy/sci-fi/metaphysical novel!
      "The meaning of human existence is explored in this beautiful, richly and intensely woven tale. The author takes us on the journey of a lifetime.”
      "The most beautiful and thought-provoking book I have ever read."

Graphics/Design/profiles Support
      is Quiet

I am:
      Crazy

Milkyway, Helios, Giya, North America, USA, Iowa, CR
      Blog Entries

Yesterday afternoon I listened to what sounded like a very frustrated teenage girl vocalizing her frustration.
      I completely agree that such energies flow around and through us constantly. And their effects on us individually depends upon our current 'state of being.'
      And i did wash my hands during and following the event that I had mentioned above.

Growth Through Adversity

is Quiet

I am:
      Crazy

Blog Entries

An additional thought.
      I believe the best 'immunization against this virus' would be to maintain a healthy balance within ones Self.

Growth Through Adversity

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Amen brother's

Michael, I often think about something you told me once about how you heal. You maintain a relentless control over your environment at home. Nothing surrounding you but positive energy.
      äîìëåú ùì àìåäéí òí áê

is Quiet

I am:
      Crazy

Blog Entries

The home being the sanctuary of the spirit, mind, and body.
      But such is easy for myself to accomplish as my lifetime is one of solitude.
      This 'way of life' is sp very important and prescious to my Whole Being that I would not change it.
      The conflicts of society needn't enter my heart when my heart is in my home.
      This being true, my connection to the Source is much more of a conscious state of being in truth.
      It is indeed here in my home that I heal. Something which could not occur if my home were anything other than that which it is.
      If home is where your heart is, find peace in your heart, find peace in the Source, and you shall find peace in your home.

Growth Through Adversity

is getting there

I am:
      Secret

Blog Entries

I have to agree with you about the home. I do the same where possible, and keep the energy in my home very positive. I cleanse it regularly too as we do have others in and out visiting but always try and keep positivity flowing. Drama just increases the 'flux' we can create to knock that balance out.

Forum Moderator
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Blog Entries

Thanks for the reminders about the importance to keeping the home clear and peaceful. Very good advice indeed...
      Check out ELADRIA ~ an epic, highly acclaimed fantasy/sci-fi/metaphysical novel!
      "The meaning of human existence is explored in this beautiful, richly and intensely woven tale. The author takes us on the journey of a lifetime.”
      "The most beautiful and thought-provoking book I have ever read."

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZbp34ahDzs

some good medicine

turn it up
      äîìëåú ùì àìåäéí òí áê

is getting there

I am:
      Secret

Blog Entries

Thanks for sharing sweetie! Long time since I heard that one!!
      HUGS

Super Moderator
      is is busy in the studio!

I am:
      Friendly

And ... don't forget to take some Airborne too!!

(Of course it helps if you live in the US ... I don't think it is available in other countries, unfortunately.)

In Loving Memory.
      Lion Spirit Walker / September 17, 1963 - Dec 30, 2014.
      ... All with Purpose ...

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

OK...the idea behind this thread had nothing to do with the actual physical idea of the cold and flu...since my loving husband posted it we all had the flu...and now I have a cold!!! So what's up with that!!!

LOL...we are living in a very interesting spiritual climate at the moment, and it is so much like we are going through another doorway, and many old energy things are being lifted off of us yet again...like another layer if you will...and some really interesting new energy is upon us...thus causing some confusion and kaos in it's wake.

Massive change creates a kinda fear in me usually, but this one seems so different, as though that all this hardship that we have lived over the years may have been worth it...not sure if that makes any sense.

At any rate I am looking forward to this future...and even now...as things are shifting I'm finding myself actually more calm and at ease with it then in the past when these types of earth/dimensional changes have happened.

LOL...I really only came in here to complain about being sick...LOL...peace all have a great day!!!

Shannon