View RSS Feed

Kiran

Drama

Rate this Entry
by , July 10th, 2010 at 07:17 PM (1885 Views)
There has been a lot going on for me since I returned home from my holiday. I know others who have been having a little drama going on in thier lives too right now.
Seems after a huge energy shift recently, this seems to have accented the 'drama' going on for everyone right now.
There seems to be a few ways of dealing with this. We can either buy into the drama, get caught up in all the crap associated with it. Or we could step out of it, be aware of this going on and just observe.
When you do this its really interesting at how clear we can see things going on and why. Do we get involved, speak our truth and say what we see going on? Do we keep out of it and take no responsibility for anything?
I got involved in a particular situation and once I stepped out of it, I realised that while I didn't get involved in it on one level, the people involved were hurting and I felt I had to speak my truth and what I 'see' going on.
Obvioiusly, some do not want to hear. Its safer being caught up in the drama...its old territory and familiar is safe for some people even if it is negative.
But I had to try...the pain was overwhelming in this particular situation for me to sit back and do nothing.

Just be aware of any drama (and truly how small it can really be if you can step out of it) and step away but also be aware of others and the pain they may be experiencing and how real this may be for them at this point in thier growth.

I know need to connect to the Earth, to my heritage and to my past. I need to connect with history and the ancient....I need a break.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

so true ..so true .. xx
    So very true!! I'm finding many dramas unfolding around me, especially with a certain family member . I've given up getting involved or pulled into it, I simply observe and offer what help I can. I don't think it does anyone any good losing your centre and getting pulled into situations and reactivity. If we stay balanced and centred in ourselves, I think we can then allow ourselves to be moved to act, or speak, or simply observe and stay uninvolved.