View RSS Feed

Kiran

Stepping up

Rate this Entry
by , June 9th, 2010 at 10:34 PM (2505 Views)
I have been through some major changes in both my life and myself in the past year or so but it is all moving forward.
One thing though....if you were given the choice to decide the direction your life would now take, if someone could point you in the right direction and say..."yes this is your path and this is your destiny"...would you take the information and step up to the plate? Or would you run away and hide?
Do you think your ego may take hold or will your light shine all the brighter for opening up and being your true self?
Do you think you could hold true to what you learn?
Hmm....
I am just musing here....and asking myself this in truth.
I think my answer in truth is yes...if it is what I am here to do, then I have to. I think everyone of us has gifts and abilities...be it the ability to empathise, to 'see', to love, to listen...whatever that gift is, are you going to allow them to develop, to acknowledge them?
Hmm....yes and again, I have to. It is a criminal waste to squander that which the Universe sees fit to give me.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

This 'choice' is realized by some as being so apparent that it becomes more like destiny.
    so true .. we need to play the chord we were given so that the true song of this existence may play ..xx