View RSS Feed

The way home

Notes for the basket

Rate this Entry
by , May 25th, 2010 at 02:03 PM (267 Views)
... it has been a week of much inner reflection ..an allowed break in the force of energy surges from father universe (IO in Maori said EEEEEEOOOOORRRRRRR in chant) and a lull from mother earth too possibly they are in contemplation together of whats next ?
the inner child nurture stuff mentioned above has been working on a deeper level for me this time around at this stage in learning ,im feeling an innate feeling of deeper level love and compassion for my children ,ive always loved them and felt close but i have gone deeper and it is beautiful in so may ways .
In quiet times of observation ive been casual and gentle with my thought processes merely letting them arise ,linger for thought towards the wisdom basket and then release ,im exercising the power of this created mind and the power to manifest and release willingly in grateful praise of . the negative of this week has been the mnaifestation of migraine due to the volume of my realisations and thought processes this week , but even that can not take from the beauty that has been "mine " this week to own and acknowledge.
i shall rest for i know next week the energy shifts will be stronger than before at an excelleration not experienced for centuries ,with it many lessons will be presented only once fr the taking.i will be ready to catch ,hold and basket ..
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

HUGS