View RSS Feed

Kiran

Training Course

Rate this Entry
by , May 10th, 2010 at 04:30 PM (673 Views)
Well tonight is the big night!! I finally start the course I shall be teaching.
There have been many things that scared the pants of me in my life but this is one of the scariest!!
I am very excited to be doing it and feel I am being guided to this but I am also very nervous as I am not a natural speaker.
Fear is the mind killer (Dune if memory serves me right)...is running through my brain right now and its true. I have pushed through so many barriers in recent years...whats another one?? lol
I intend to enjoy this very much and hope my students do the same If they walk away after the four weeks and say they enjoyed it and learned something new, then I shall be exceedingly happy

Oh well...into the breach dear friends....
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

GOOD LUCK!
    Yep hope it goes well for you Lorri!
    Thank you guys!! Well just back from my first night and after the initial nerves...I LOVED IT!!! I was so enjoying it I nearly forgot to check the time!!! lol
    I did almost three weeks of prep for it and it was so worth all the hard work....I really enjoyed it and a dear friend came to be a body for me and after an initial period of just nods etc...I got them all doing massage on eachothers shoulders and necks! Now all I have to do is keep my fingers crossed that they'll all come back next week!! Sitting here with a big cheesy grin on my face right now
    And her 'Quan Light' shines bright.
    Too cool.
    I am so happy for you Lorri ... I knew you would enjoy it!! Let your Light shine bright!! Have a great time with the upcoming classes!
    See!! Thats why I love all you guys so much!! You are just so supportive
    Thank you so much
    I knew you'd be fine! I reckon you're a natural at it. You may have found a new calling

Delighted to hear it went well. Long may it continue. Well Done!!!
    if you were guided then i already know all will be exactly as it should be ..i am with you too xx
    Thanks Kiera, Rana....
    HUGS