View RSS Feed

Kiran

A good day!

Rate this Entry
Hmm...reading back over my blogs has made me realise they were a bit maudling (as my mum used to say ). Its all good though as it has made me realise these are all aspects of me and my journey that have allowed me to be at the point I now am.

I just need to vocalise things as I am an empath (feels like an AA meeting or something as I write this....Hi I am Lorri and I am an empath!!! ) lollol
It helps release the pressure, the emotion that builds up inside. It has also helped me acknowledge and work on the abilities I have had most of my life but didn't face.

I emerge stronger and more determined to be who I am meant to be. The tests that come my way to try and deter me from my path are just that. Tests!
Have I completed the test? Only time will tell. I think its always been the journey and not the destination that is the key....picking up the hints and tips...listening to the inner whispers...knowing what is meant for me and not for others and yet passing on that which I know is not meant for me without fear of ridicule etc.

Yep...today is a good day. I have so much to be thankful for. I am truly blessed with friendship and love from my family here and at home. I have a job. I have a home. I have all I need.
Yes today is a very good day indeed.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I woke this morning ... thinking to and reminding myself .... that upon my awaking minute of every morning ... I will utter the words to inner myself ... I love myself, I love Life, I have wonderful friends and family and today is a beautiful day ... which I am thankful for!

Thank you for this lovely post, dear Lorri.