View RSS Feed

Kiran

A foot in both worlds

Rate this Entry
by , April 28th, 2010 at 11:15 AM (608 Views)
I pondered on starting this blog and how to go about it...guess I am just going to write as I think (which can be pretty much addled sometimes...lol).

I work in an office and most of my colleagues think of me as a bit of a flake...a harmless one but a flake nonetheless!! I have no issue with that at all but its amusing when there is something being discussed that is a little 'off the wall' for most of them, I am asked to input into the conversation.
If anyone came into the office (I sit at reception) I have a crystal and two faeries on my desk sitting on the base of my monitor. I have plants around me and I get to look out at the weather and hear the birds singing as I am located right by the front door.
I am not overlooked by anyone which is great as it allows me to do this while in work here!!

I also get to do healing and writing and meditating (if time allows) during my lunch hour.

I guess what I am going on about is that work puts food on the table and keeps a roof over our heads, especially as Martin is out of work right now. The other stuff is my connection to the Source, what feeds my soul and keeps ME going.

I have to live in this world and interact with people but I also for my survival, have to keep the connection to the Source and it can be done...I have had to toughen up somewhat but it can be done.
And hey, is it so bad being a flake?? I don't think so and am happy with who I am and where I am at and thats all I can ask for right now
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

As long as your happy Lorri thats all that matters, we are all flakes in our own unique way

Flakey
    Yep I guess thats what I was trying to say...what matters is being true to who we are no matter what others may think
    Us flakes have to stick together lollol
    Oh i know where your coming from Lorri.

If it was up to me I'd chouse to not interact with this world at all as with each passing year i'm more and more disconnect from it and it's people, interacting with sleepwalkers meakes me want to sleep.
    But thats just me and you know that better than anyone.

anyhoo you be YOU my dear and remember be yourself no matter what they say.
    Thanks for your comments....much appreciated! It just makes me laugh at how we are perceived on the 'outside' and yet those people who get to know us truly, understand.....just musing away to myself
    Hello Love ..
    I totally understand you ...
    i have learnt from experience for balanced development we have to balance our time in each space and time...
    that is with "mind - mediation" "body - Excercise" it accelerates growth and awareness with spirit..
    glad your in the cyber world as well ....much love / light /wisdom / knowledge to you on all levels of of your existance...
    v
    Thanks V for your comments Much love to you too