View RSS Feed

The way home

choosing the right path

Rate this Entry
by , April 21st, 2010 at 02:43 PM (338 Views)
i awoke this morning feeling new yet with me an old feeling .. of a time i had when i was around 20 ..i was then in harmony i was "walking the walk" by meditating regularily , iw as eating what my body required in the balanced portions , i walked regularily,participated in spiritual practices that i felt guided towars ..i listened to all the signs i was given and all my lives blended in harmony ..in sync.. today i arose out of bed feeling all that at once. i dressed ..and simply went for a walk to the beach near by along the cliff tops ..looking out in to the great expanse i felt in awe once again ..i saw an image that walked 20 steps in front of me ..it was that 20 year old me ..happliy trodding along i then smiled and knew ..i have again stepped back on to the right path ..my meditation on the rocks right out over the ocean was so fulfilling i felt whole for that moment ..i watched as these little birds played skimmiing along the waves chasing each other .. when you want it ..it will be there.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I love reading your blogs Rana, they are filled with wonderful insights and imagery
    thankyou thats means more than you could know friend xx