View RSS Feed

Jordan

closure

Rate this Entry
by , April 19th, 2010 at 03:34 PM (2215 Views)
... anyway, only two years, will fill this moment... a good measure of time between us...
Two years in the suitcase ... one can fit stuff in a lot of things.... if you are skilled at packing, of course.
The fact that I do not need any more little things that he need it more, does not give me the right to persuade him that puts them inside.
.. It the end... it's actually His suitcase after all. Perhaps he recognizes the ashes of the fire inside him; fire that just sparks inside me, but I tried in vain to turn away. Ashes of course come only from fires.
None of these words can replace years of being flogged in the face...nor the story can create the tendrils of memory...to capture the Time ...
...after two springs, a minute after midnight, perhaps two, He will stop somewhere under a blue bright starry sky, and then He will know ...

...breath of gray memories will gently blow away the dust from a funny old fence of possessiveness, that I have erected in vain, around the shadowed garden of love.

He will sigh....probably...glowing particles will melt in his eyes...for a moment, like a reflection of distant stars in the water. He will be alone... I hope.
Because, sooner or later, in the rhythm of his pulse, may appear upset and crucial syncope...what does that I sound in vain last days.... inside echoes of our silence. Silence. Yes.
And then He will know that He is the only ONE I've ever loved... all the others I loved with the dark side of my heart. Saving it. I've been learning how best to love Him. When I finally find Him
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Sending you much love and hugs Jordan....you are loved my dearest friend