View RSS Feed

The way home

the train with no brakes

Rate this Entry
by , April 16th, 2010 at 03:07 PM (1179 Views)
my healing sessions have been increased to weekly at present ..and i feel like my train is moving in perpetual motion so that i can see past and present flying past me ..and im just floating at times ..sometimes im sitting forwards and other times backwards and dizzy ..but its not stopping .the thing is ..i know it is "meant" to be ..im not meant to stop ..because thats what i always do. i say " take your time to process " " sleep on that" all the self talk ..going thru the motions of my lifes pattern ..like the trains dvd playing before me .it is being called sabotage ..so the train has no brakes for my own good currently. at times im scared but also excited in the power that i can heal.that i can change.that i can connect and re-connect ..

Updated April 21st, 2010 at 02:35 PM by Rana

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Sounds like for an interesting ride indeed .... may you travel safely and arrive smoothly at Your station!
    ..thankyou polly ..this is the most interesting part of the journey ever ..its scary at times ..but always meant to be im feeling power and strength xx