View RSS Feed

The way home

the weird space

Rate this Entry
by , April 5th, 2010 at 08:21 AM (537 Views)
"the weird space" is my term for that place where you are neither in moving transition , in the actual present mind or actively involved in healing ..its a space/place where it feels like ive stopped im not observing im not feeling movement of spirit .. im just stuck like a rock in the ocean for a moment ..is not necessarily a bad thing because im unaffected by it in any negative way except something "in" me says " dont get too comfortable in this weird space because we are going to kick your ass out of this wedge and get you moving" im sure many people can relate to it ..i sort of see it as respite for the soul "this weird place" its where i can be lazy if i want and just exist in the body in the mind today ..i can go to work and be mentally there ..switched onto the physical level and switched off to the greater purpose the greater experience the spiritual lessons all that ..juz for lil bit ! and ive realised thats important to do as long as im in it ..im feeling positive from it and im aware of me being in control of this decision ..its ok because the world can be alot of fun ..we have many distractions some are meant to be ..like the internet ..
well ..ill go back to swinging in the weird space hammock for the time being until i get that familar energy that prods me out .
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments