View RSS Feed

International Misfit Ramblings

New Year, New Boards, New Thoughts.

Rate this Entry
I just got home from work to see the new board layout, and I am not going to lie, I will have to get used to it. But I will also have to say I am in excitement over the idea of having a Blog right here on MW.. this is totally a revolutionary and I look forward to reading deeper into the thoughts of my fellows Mysterious bloggers. Yes! Peter totally gets cookies for this. Did I mention Peter should get lots of cookies for this? So while someone is doing that *Gives Peter virtual cookies*, I decided this is the place I think I was to start writing again. Everyone knows I've been mad busy and durring the course of all the mayhem that is decided to bekon my life, I feel I want to share it with you lot.
So as it happens upon, I decided to do my first blog of the new year here, and I will tell you - its been months since I have blogged anything. (I think the last time I blogged was September sometime... sometime I think and maybe.)
So sorry to sound like a bad McDonalds Addage - But I'm lovin' it.
New forum, new ideas, new year, new. I love to begin again.

Hope everyone had a good year; I worked last night. After I got off I decided to hop it down to Times Square. Yes I was in Times Square for New Years. Not so much because It was cool or anything, but just because I feel its something you got to do once in your life if your around NYC while it occurs. So I ran around the outskirts of 42nd - Took a picture, nearly got puked on by some kid on the subway, hit on by two creepy Jamaican Guys, witnessed a fight break out at a Pizza Ria from which I couldn't decipher the reason as to its origins, and then decided to go home. Along the way, I got to meet a cool Chick from Perth (I have family in Perth, we talked for a bit) and then some people visiting from Quebec which were the first people with me in the Metro car when the clock struck 12:00. They kept getting up looking at the map, and I kindly offered my services. "Your going to New Lots?" and they just looked at me and said "Brooklyn!" I smiled...they didnt know Brooklyn was huge and they were already in it..So I find my way home and as I enter my little basement apartment, its to both my roomates Kneeling on the floor pretending to be Geishas. After that, I decided this year was going to be more weird if not weirder then the one that just finished and decided to retire.. course I stayed up till 6am talking to another fellow insonmniac about religion and politics... great delectable timesucking pursuits.

Anyhoo.. hope everyone had a good start to their new year. I'm sitting here thinking about all the things I am greatful for, one of which is the amazing sound coming from my Bose headphones.

So peace out everyone.. this is my forum and you will be hearing more randomocity from me

Cheers.

Gen
Attached Thumbnails Attached Images

Updated January 2nd, 2010 at 05:47 AM by Genesis

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Hey nice to see you Blogging with us

Cant wait to see more from you. Yep the forum will take a little getting use to but like the old one was new to us at one point and we learned to love it none the less.

Nice work by the way!
    Too Cool.
    I love your writing. A good smile.
    Now that's what i call a good read!!! Thanks for that, i almost imagined, pictured everything in my head and it felt like i was there somehow..... it got me hooked.
    Glad to see you again.

By the way, i never blogged...... maybe it's about time, i dunno....
    You bstard! those should've been mine! mine i say!!!
    But remember all the pain and suffering that accompanied them.. the magnificent base and sound would never cover over that :P And thanks everyone for the comments.. glad you enjoyed my crazy style of da blogging... cheers!
    Yeah, i forgot to add i enjoyed your writing too. Always liked it. Bookmarked it too