View RSS Feed

International Misfit Ramblings

The Shreds We Bare

Rate this Entry
In Memorandum.

Thoughts . More often then naught, those that come from the ink. Words in beautiful communciation. It's the Language of expression. Burning into the light. Burning into the sun. Burning for someone to know someone; Someone to understand something; but remaining In the sight of noone.

As if it were nothing, the shreds we bare.
Seeding through truths and self doubts, I bite the fire.
Fire - A thing of the earth and all its elemental allies in tow. I bless the wind, tempt the air, follow the water and travel into the ether. But ever so often chose to not to return.
Some say death is a choice rather then an eventuality, but when the time for the reaping comes; who willingly surrenders the little shrouds of understanding for questions, speculations, and lore?
As if it were nothing, the shreds we bare.

On Connections.

There are many faces I see in a day; some round, some long some angled, some smooth. With each, a set of eyes to match, wandering and then it leaves the wonder - where does the focus land? What are they going? What are they doing?
Sometimes I find eyes that match my own; we meet in a mysterious interlude. We ask all the important questions in those seconds and then the train stops, hails and exit in the name of some forgotten street and broken is the universal connection.

There is a café I enjoy on the West End where I like to drink lattes after nights of blissful passion. I think I slept for the first time in a long time, woke up and traversed with people at a time that wasn’t unspeakable. It was normal, and I was in a normal action doing a normal thing by being there. I find being normal is not always such a bad thing.

There’s a grassy knoll in Central Park I like to visit and graze under. It’s magical in autumn. Sometimes I dream and then sometimes I watch people what stroll by; the people that discovered it; like I had. They are not aware of it but each time someone stops and appreciates that knoll, they become apart of me, even more so, something bigger then ourselves. They see something I see that others had passed without thought a million times, and in that second, we connect; becoming something more then strangers. It’s a reminder of the humanity and oneness in all of us.

Updated March 10th, 2010 at 02:22 PM by Genesis

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

It is my ultimate hope that when it comes to 'my time' ... that I will, willingly surrender those little shrouds of understanding for questions, speculations, and lore.

It is my wish to be All accepting. =)

Nice post dear Genesis!!
    yeah my friend ..yeah ..i know that feeling ..awesome post ..beautiful words ..beautiful communication !