View RSS Feed

Kiran

Sun and fun!

Rate this Entry
by , March 9th, 2010 at 04:27 PM (605 Views)
Hmm...seeing the thread about International Womens Day and the banter that has lead to reminds me that the battle eternal...male vs female is still alive and kicking!!
Its all good clean fun though!!
Here we have had a great run of very cold but absolutely beautiful weather! It is clear blue skies, cool, clean air and it has everyone in good spirits. I never mind how cold it gets as long as we have some much needed sun...its gotta be good.
Ireland, as everyone knows, suffers from a condition known as Rainnus Boggus Verde - in other words...too much rain creates bogs and yet its the very thing that makes Ireland the Emerald Isle.....
A bit of balance which has been sorely lacking for the past few years would be nice. I don't think its too much to ask...really!
Well this lady will be grateful for small mercies, enjoy the continuing sun and dry spell and the cool, fresh, crisp air.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Rainnus Boggus Verde - Ok I know this was a silly attempt at humour....hmm...its 4.30pm, I am tired and have another meeting that won't finish til 9.30pm, been here since 8.15am and am menopausal!
    Not bad for a fruitcake methinks!!
    HAhahahahaaha