View RSS Feed

The way home

p.s forgot to mention

Rate this Entry
by , March 5th, 2010 at 12:31 PM (469 Views)
..in the past my healing proceses usually involved certain levels and periods of fatigue .. this one ive been experiencing lately involves insomnia ..an absolute reverse in time and reality shifts and sense..also while im here and was posting my expressions of interest in that most beautiful forum ..it came accross to me that which should have been more obvious in my every moment any way ..i seemed to have lost touch with that ..lately ..elders ..all of them ..they are the way home too ..their simple way ..their any way ..reguardless to the tone of their wisdom ..has much guidance in it .. for each and every one of us ..they are closer to the source in this moment than any of us ..there is much to offer and we should utilise it ..more often ..give them the purpose and assist us on our way home ..must go getting a bit spooked right now for no reason ..
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

..just had a phone call with my mum ..she recalls a certain house that i was thinking strongly about ..during the non sleep state i was in well last night early hours of the morning ..she said her watch that was in the ole days hee hee ( 70's to get a period) a wind up one ..keep slowing down and speeding up ONLY while she was in that house ..she would have the watch looked at all the time and the watch maker would comment there was nothing wrong with that watch ..and of course there wasnt outside of that house ..obviously energy in unusual high surges in that place .or a reference to time for her ..