View RSS Feed

Kiran

Stress

Rate this Entry
by , February 24th, 2010 at 10:32 PM (633 Views)
Seems the Universe is reaching out to teach me a major lesson right now. Crap happens and its all about power...power of one person over another. I have decided no more....no more does one person have the power over me anymore.
I have been under attack via email from someone on one of the committees I am involved with and its thier issues not mine. Not going into the very long boring details needless to say that I have to finally say enough is enough and say what needs to be said. That said, it does help when you also have a great team and support around you - for which I am eternally thankful!
So - no more the victim - now comes the super hero!!!!!
LOLLOL
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

time to teach this bully a major lesson ! they can not do this any more! especially not on this level ! report them ..because if they are doing it to you they are doing it in general ..and they need to be stopped in their tracks and outed.id say this bully's time is up .. im glad your lesson has been outed also and yes you ARE a super hero ..yay !!! love you all the same xx
    HUGS and thanks Rana. Yep dealt with this last night at the meeting and the support I got was great! It has also been noted to his own organisation so hopefully this will not happen again from him.
    Love you too xx