View RSS Feed

Kiran

Can you truly hear it?

Rate this Entry
by , January 30th, 2010 at 02:11 PM (681 Views)
Sitting here at my laptop listening to my beautiful music...Sarah Brightman, Josh Groban, Il Divo and other classical music...I am reminded that while people listen to external music....do you ever listen to your internal music...the music of your heart?
Sit and focus in silence....retreat within and listen....go to the core...the very heart centre of your inner being. Can you hear it?
Can you hear the love your heart is capable of sharing? Of feeling? Of receiving?
Can you truly extend your senses and feel the love from outside calling to your heart?
Try it some day...you might just be surprised by what you truly hear
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Fantastic suggestion Lorri. I am a music junkie, I fill up too much of the space with external music. There is music within me though. There's music that wants to be created into actual form - I keep getting the urge to get back to my ambient album, and there's also the soundless music which is intangible and formless, it's the sacred sound...resonating through all the universe. I must go within and reattune to this. Thank you for the reminder
    Sorry for the double post!
    Yes I Can! I have control over the external music I listen to. I make it a point to focus onthe internal. I walk to the beat of the music of my soul, and it resinates so that others can see. I walk with a purpose...I walk like I know where I am going...I walk with grace. This inner music is so beautiful, and in tuned with nature and the universe. My breath are like violens, my heart is like the drum, and my thoughts are like the flute......soft, sensual, incredible! Thanks for sharing