View RSS Feed

Kiran

Those who share my journey

Rate this Entry
by , January 25th, 2010 at 08:58 AM (994 Views)
It occurred to me in recent days that we all come across those that we meet that teach us lessons and help us on our way.

Sometimes we just cannot get on with a person or experience feelings we may not be too proud of at times and yet, we are learning, even by acknowleding that we feel those emotions of anger, jealousy, frustration.

Other times, we meet those who have such a profound affect on us, we cannot bear the thought of never having them leave our side.

All that we feel is healthy and good as long as we openly acknowledge these and move forward. It is when we do not learn lessons, this is stagnating our growth. Every time we make an excuse as to why we do or do not do what we know we should.

I have been blessed to meet those who have been a mirror and shown me a reflection of how I have been behaving and for that I am thankful for the lessons they have shown me.
I have also been blessed by those who have touched me on such a core level, I can barely breathe at times! These have been those who have appeared in my life like the angels they are when I doubted and questioned where I am to go from here.

Its time for me to remove the training wheels and to learn to let go the hands that have been holding mine and follow my instincts as they have been teaching me to.

I love you very much for all your kindness and friendship and it will stay with me always.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

And although each of us in our time must learn to 'fly', we need never believe we are alone.
    For we are each in truth Universal.
    That is so true my friend, so true. I think we can sometimes get caught in a cycle of moaning about what we don't have instead of acknowledging what we do and forget to say thank you.