View RSS Feed

Kiran

Life

Rate this Entry
by , January 14th, 2010 at 11:34 AM (1209 Views)
I have dealt with a lot of bad things in my life that happened as many of us have.
What has been bad for me may be very little to someone else. I guess we judge what is bad by our own experiences in life so far.
When we step out of this though and truly look at what is really happening to others on this planet of ours, such as all the people in Haiti at present, is what you are currently experiencing really so bad?
Have you a roof over your head, food in your tummy and safe place to be?

What has helped me move away from the things I have experienced is to try and always find things to be thankful for in my day and focus on those rather than what I don't have.

My thoughts and prayers are with all the families and people in Haiti. Much love to you all.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

So true. I got a few co-workers that have familes trapped in Haiti right now and cant imagine what they are going thru. Pictures of the crisis really put into terms some things words cant express. And personally the message of this blog is just priceless ; it's something i learned many years ago. Be simple. Be greatful.

My prayers are with everyone too. Thanks for the reminder, Lorri. We all need it.
    Yes we do hon...me included...I think I wrote it for myself as much as anyone else! I pray and hope your colleagues families are ok.
    HUGS
    Amen