View RSS Feed

The way home

im not your crocodile

Rate this Entry
by , June 24th, 2012 at 04:59 AM (4600 Views)
... i am in the strangest place .. a human place with a spirit mind ..too weird .. so over it .. the every day hum drum ..the sameness ..the fakeness of it all ..people .. the having too's .. of course on the grandest scale of it all in its universal meaure it is necessary but it doesnt stop one IN this human body with this human mind still filtering ..booming in to the inner divine place which i hide in to feel sanity while the world clangs noisily away while i hide and cover my ears and go SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ...loudly ..then quietly ..then not at all ... come on BE REAL ..BE REAL ..i want to scream in their faces ..when i sink into my human shell ..into its shallow mind ..its judgemental-NESS ... be the asshole the bitch ...yeah ..the BITCH ...swear obcenely at it all ..naked ..RAW obsenity ..shocking ..truths ..of human existence ...................................................................... ..................silence .............................................................. judgements ...... pity ........................................................narrow minded assumption ...................................................................... ................... nothingness .....gone ..it never happened .......this is the state of the world reflected within us all .............. crocodile tears from GaGA mean more than SO many senseless deaths of boat people ........
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

(((((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))
    People and their priorities. Backwards. I feel this.