View RSS Feed

Kiran

Time to move on.....

Rate this Entry
by , July 27th, 2011 at 06:34 PM (1717 Views)
As much as it hurts me to do so, having been here from the beginning, I feel its time for me to move on.

I want to say thank you to all who have contributed to my learning and growth here and I wish all of you here and MW itself the very best of everything and hope the site goes from strength to strength.

I send much love to one and all and thank you Peter for creating this wonderful space.

Much love from my heart to you all.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

This news saddens me, but I hope that your journey remains positive and fulfilling.
    Please feel free to return if you once again face in this direction and a smile develops on your face.
    My heart is heavy with this news ...

Anjou said it best ... May your journey be postive and fulfilling, and may you return here one day with a smiling face, for opens arms will await you!

In Love and Light,
    oi ! dont leave lorri ! please .. id miss you too much ..your wisdom and your unconditional love !!!!! dont go !!!!!!
    Perhaps from time to time you may share a 'Hello' and let us know how your doing.
    I certainly understand the need to follow or lifetime paths. May yours always be full of enlightenment.
    Much peace and love to you.
    All my love always

Farewell my dear friend .... You will be missed .... All my love always!!

hi lorri ..just coming here in your space because i miss you being in it ..and it feels reassuring being here ..warm and safe xx miss you
    just checking ..ahhhh your still heya xx