View RSS Feed

The way home

morsecode for way home

Rate this Entry
by , December 10th, 2010 at 01:00 PM (1136 Views)
so we have been given the gift of all emotions as a tool to decifering the soul and ones path. so emotions are an enigma machine of some sorts a coded message that we indeed sent out last lifetime and are ourselves receiving the transcript in the now.
following the week after i found out that my ex brother in law has passed over i experienced a deep grief.i have travelled through so many feelings derived from this one feeling , re visited my past by means of photos, thoughts, dreams ..some concious, subconcious and many deliberate. Marco in my every minute ..remembering many times , many conversations, hearing his voice from back then, what did it sound like . what did he say then . what did he look like . what did he look like when he walked.i have sat for hour upon hour remembering, recalling ..feeling..how very sad i have felt in moments this week . and now it is time to learn.from this experience, from the emotion i sent out last life time or maybe the one/s before it.from Marco the entity.this character i myself wrote into my play. the one that this blog is names " my way home ".
( the kitchen light just blew out as i write this and he is near ) i must sleep and i will return.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Sorry to hear about your loss Rana. There's no easy way around grief, even when we have deep knowing that the person is simply in another room now, the human side of us has a process it has to go through. Thinking of you. Big hugs and all my love
    thankyou. in healing today i felt him there and i was asked to speak to hima nd tell him what i wanted.oh man that was really hard to face.ive suprised myself with this grief im feeling this week .i mean really suprised myself to where it almost feels like it isnt me. so that element has proven difficult to come into the right place as i always can.i need space to focus to scream if i want to .. just feels so hard at this moment right now.i know ill come right and its all intended just feels hard when you are in this spot.i promise to meditate tomorrow and help Marco move onwards then i will say goodbye until i see him yes in that other place.who knew i would be this affected my him ..wow ..
    glad i have here other wise dont kow what id be doing with all this ..