View RSS Feed

Kiran

Universal assistance

Rate this Entry
by , November 17th, 2010 at 01:51 PM (1654 Views)
These are scary times we are living in right now in this human world. One of my colleagues was told his job has gone and he is now working out his notice due to the economic downturn. Its left a nasty tast in the mouth of everyone working here in my office. We now have heard that our budgets may be slashed after the Government budget on December 7th!
If it wasn't for the fact that I have been in serious scrapes before and the Universe stepped in to help everytime, I would be very afraid and seriously stressing right now.
In this lifetime, I have been homeless (with kids in tow), beaten to within an inch of my life amongst many other things. Do I feel sorry for myself? If honest, occassionally, but then again I am human.
Do I wallow in self pity? No. Only I can make any changes in my life. only I can choose to be down and out or fighting and winning.
Only I can realise and accept what is....knowing there is a reason for all things even though we might not see it at the time.
Am I a little afraid? Possibly...but I have food, a roof and much to be thankful for. I am not afraid for myself or mine...but for all those who truly are afraid as they cannot see everything has a time and place. The time now is to clear away the debris and begin the work of rebuilding.
I wish everyone well and peace of mind in these darker times but may you always feel loved, always feel confort and know many out there are rooting for you
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

you are a beautiful soul with a powerful beating heart ..spread the love lorri xxx
    Thanks dearest....your words are very kind and appreciated Its my job to spread the love around as much as possible lol
    Love you Rana xx
    Updated November 18th, 2010 at 03:11 PM by Kiran
    The situation is the same in the UK. Job losses left right and centre, while the new government is systematically dismantling the welfare state. I have also have flashes of great uncertainty about what the future holds, but I keep remembering the truth that nothing is of absolute importance. There is a deeper order, and I just keep surrendering to that...and knowing that at our core we are more powerful than we often dare imagine. We are the dreamer and the dream. I try to hold my centre, as I know you do and everyone reading this.

Thank you for sharing this Lorri, you are a true inspiration and shining light. I know that everything will work out for you. You are on purpose
    Thanks Rory for your words but in truth my dearest, we are ALL shining lights. It is by keeping the flame alight and truth being spoken that we continue on the paths before us. Be not afraid for as you know my dearest, we are all on that path which is set before us, which we ourselves chose and while we remain true to that journey, we will all indeed prevail.
    Love you dearly
    Lorri ? whats happeing in Ireland at the moment ? we are hearing all sorts of stories ..
    The s**t has hit the fan big time! Basically Ireland is no longer open for business!!! lol
    Trying to keep a brave face on things but its not now but in the next couple of years things are going to get hard for everyone. Basically the government has so mismanaged everything that each person will have to pay at least €4,000 per year to pay back the debt we are going to incur in borrowing money from Europe and IMF in order to keep Ireland open and running.....I can't say as per normal cos it hasn't run normally for quite a while now! Long and very boring story but lets just say...governments, looking after thier own interestes, backhanders and crap like that!!
    It maddens me that the banks and the Goverments we elect through mismanagement and greed are f...ing everything up and little guy who is stuggling to make ends meet has to pick up the cost whilst some of them are still in power. I watched the stories about Irelands debt crisis and it saddnens me to think so many people including you will be affected by it.

Seems to be the same all over, countries and people up to the eyes in debt, Even the students are marching again in the UK after being asleep for the last 20 years, It is just the begining, People will only take so much then they will start kicking back...

My thoughts are with you I hope the wonderful work you do in the community continues, You deserve some peace, economic stability and happiness in your life. I hope it comes to you soon.
    Thank you Sean....well I can only deal with one thing at a time and like the UK the students, unions and everyone is marching here. My thought though is how effective marching becomes after a while. What annoys me more than anything is that when the IMF and EU were putting out bailout loan in place, they did nothing to look at the governing system in place that caused all this in the first place! Its the same Old Boys Network syndrome you get everywhere I am afraid!