View RSS Feed

The way home

Andronomy

Rate this Entry
by , September 5th, 2010 at 01:48 AM (613 Views)
i visited steven the other evening for a in depth healing session and came home with another trail of thought "for me" many healers have discussed "male" and "female" energy and that we lean a certain way at certain times in our life or it is manifested in obvious ways for sometimes obvious reasons. although i accept and connect to this concept on a certain level i maintain that one is to be spiritually andronomous in nature to allow their truth to come thru which is neither feminine nor masculine ..it doesnt come into it at all on that level of existing . so ?
it is alright to be either at any given time or maybe to feel swayed by one or the other at different times ..because it is the way ..when we live between the stars and the earth (ground) we exist between what is described as male and female energy in the atmosphere.. but so what ? they are only influences ..and as all influences like the 1st girl/boy to make us cry,let us down,when we 1st experience death,birth,when we gain knowledge ..ultimately it is our essence that is andronomous..universal citizeans once again ..xx be free
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

In our society we are almost trained that the basis of our identity is either 'male' or 'female' and this is because we completely identify with our bodies and think we ARE our bodies, or our bodies are 'us'. I think the deeper we become aware of our true nature, the less we become identified with the fittings! I think I've always been a fairly even balance of yin and yang, in touch with both sides, and I like that. I feel it's a closer fit to our nondual self than being caught up on either of the poles.
    thankyou Rory for your response .. i am learning to un learn much of my patterns at this moment and this is bringing up alot of insecurities within me. within my identity. i was raised with a mum and a dad in pretty stereotypical life dad having the "expected male role , mum in the expected female role until i was 14 , when they divirced and we lived with dad. my dad always bathed us, cooked ,did dishes etc ,took us out etc all our lives . im realsing that somewhere along the line i developed a more "male" energy which has meant ny female side has remained hidden for many years causing a conflict in my being and how it manifests. so i am working on that side of my healing..its so complex ..and yes i know it is but my vehicle but i feel there is so much to the energy of the universe and how this vehicle uses it ..any way thankyou for your insight it is always appreciated xx
    I can identify with you here Rana....I have also been allowing my more feminine side to develop for the past few years but as Rory said, I like to think that I am pretty much balanced with male/female now. It only applies to the shell I inhabit and not my spirit.
    HUGS