View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. The crimson rod

by , July 21st, 2012 at 03:02 PM (The way home)
    ... im in an unaltered state , limbo yet functioning,neither here nor there,nor am i sad ,im happy,just plain, o..r..d..i..n..a..r..y in the most simple of ways .. paused . i and two others have made a deliberate desire to meet once a week to discuss "spirit " life/existence. we will have no predetermined ajendas only see what happens over cups of tea and muffins .. once you decide to do this as a group or as an individual the universe trully does here this intention, this classroom of ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. im not your crocodile

by , June 24th, 2012 at 04:59 AM (The way home)
    ... i am in the strangest place .. a human place with a spirit mind ..too weird .. so over it .. the every day hum drum ..the sameness ..the fakeness of it all ..people .. the having too's .. of course on the grandest scale of it all in its universal meaure it is necessary but it doesnt stop one IN this human body with this human mind still filtering ..booming in to the inner divine place which i hide in to feel sanity while the world clangs noisily away while i hide and cover my ears and go SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. On Hating Gay People

It has been so long since I was here. This has been due to so many things...one of them, work. As you all know, I work for the Gay and Lesbian Coalition of Kenya. Legal work in such an organization located at an extremely conservative country is extremely difficult. 17th May is marked internationally as the International Day Against Homophobia. In the spirit of this month, I reflect on the homophobe. I am going to ask questions the answers to which might lead to an understanding of who the homophobe ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. tears of a clown

by , March 30th, 2012 at 07:41 AM (The way home)
    this song came to mind today and cooincides with what i am feeling right now that i couldnt place ..i feel like crying for no particular reason except i FEEL sad intuitively but no tears form .. but the sadness is real ..when i feel this way as an intuitive or for us all connected to spirit i know it is what we say ENERGETIC we are picking up on universal energy .. and today it was a deep sadness and almost major shrug of the shoulders , disappointment in the human race for the attrocities and the ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Vibration Changes

It seems as well as loud noises really irritating and grating on my nerves, the ringing in my ears (that high pitched noise/whistle) seems to also be increasing.
    I know some schools of thought say this is a sign of vibrational change, or shifts in energy. Its kinda driving me a little crazy now to the point I am getting a little irritated.
    This combined with Mercury being in retrograde which is leading to accidents/mishaps and miscommunications, sheesh!
    Think its time to find ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized