View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Facebook blog test

Hi,

This is a facebook blog push test on MW to fb.

If you can read this on FB then it's working!

This is the end of the test.

(note: smiley's may not work...)
    Categories
    Testing
  2. The crying tree

by , June 25th, 2010 at 12:43 PM (The way home)
    decided to call my place of absolute ..whatever it is im feeling in the sad or negative my crying tree :

this week has been so weird and filled with negatives ..im physically exhausted mentally tired ..spiritually who gives a ..just in the now..i just feel very lost and very flat. confused,angry at times and disappointed in myself and others . i underetand that this aspect is very much needed to provide energetic balance to my life to my now to bring much needed perspective towards ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Movement from Truth

I’ve been finding I have much less to say. A while back I began embarking on a process of questioning everything - every thought and belief and assumption I’ve ever held about life and about myself. The more I question the more profoundly I’m struck by the arbitrariness of the components we make up with our mind to represent what we so blindly think of as ‘reality’. I’ve come to see that no thought, and certainly no belief, is true...because it’s really just a second-hand representation ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Movement from Truth

I’ve been finding I have much less to say. A while back I began embarking on a process of questioning everything - every thought and belief and assumption I’ve ever held about life and about myself. The more I question the more profoundly I’m struck by the arbitrariness of the components we make up with our mind to represent what we so blindly think of as ‘reality’. I’ve come to see that no thought, and certainly no belief, is true...because it’s really just a second-hand representation ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Precioius Time

Well I fly off on my hols this Friday coming to sunnier climes and the one thing that has struck me is how we as a species find it hard to really switch off and enjoy our rest and relaxation time.
    Many people have been asking am I looking forward to the break and of course I am, but I have been so busy in my paid and voluntary work, I have been thinking about stuff that won't even happen until I get back!
    Work is still work and has to be done even if I am not there...ok so the Universe ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized