View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Video blog: Accept Yourself

I've been toying with this for a while, the idea of creating little video blogs every so often - and I finally decided to go for it. I've never spoken on front of a camera before, so it was a rather strange experience. I'm not really sure how it turned out or whether it's something I will do again. You know what it's like when listening to a recording of your own voice - it can be a little uncomfortable and you tend to pick yourself to bits. This is doubly the case when viewing a video of yourself! ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. following Augustus Gloop

by , May 13th, 2010 at 01:39 PM (The way home)
    .. naturally when one embarks seriously on the healing journey of self renewal ..the universe acts ..provides us with the exact tools and experiences required to move forward onto the right path of existing. yep that means re visiting old patterns ..having a special spotlight shone on that part of ones path within ones maze of life ..this spotlight has the power to make one experience in such a variety of ways . this has been a week of observation and contemplation , ive found that with renewed ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Training Course

Well tonight is the big night!! I finally start the course I shall be teaching.
    There have been many things that scared the pants of me in my life but this is one of the scariest!!
    I am very excited to be doing it and feel I am being guided to this but I am also very nervous as I am not a natural speaker.
    Fear is the mind killer (Dune if memory serves me right)...is running through my brain right now and its true. I have pushed through so many barriers in recent years...whats ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Beautiful day!

We are having a run of the most lovely spring weather here again. Makes my heart sing to see the sun. Its chilly but just waiting for things to warm up a little and then I shall be out in the garden...lots of work to do and feel the need to connect with Mother Earth...I think she needs us all right now
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. A good day!

Hmm...reading back over my blogs has made me realise they were a bit maudling (as my mum used to say ). Its all good though as it has made me realise these are all aspects of me and my journey that have allowed me to be at the point I now am.

I just need to vocalise things as I am an empath (feels like an AA meeting or something as I write this....Hi I am Lorri and I am an empath!!! ) lollol
    It helps release the pressure, the emotion that builds up inside. It has also helped ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized