View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Stranger in a Strangeland

by , February 10th, 2010 at 12:20 PM (International Misfit Ramblings)
    So I sat in wonder.
    What are my thoughts?
    When will i decide whats best for me?
    Would I ever really know whats best for me, for anyone?

I'm liking someone more then I am scared to admit; I'm looking forward to seeing him so I worry.
    This attachment cannot be healthy - no more healthy then how I decide to recklessly live my own life day in and day out.
    He tells me not to worry - a preclosure to worry more.
    He tells me not to think ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Changing the Script!

Well now I have gone and done it!! lol I have decided to grab life by the balls this year and make my 50th year in this present incarnation do something different. I have stepped out of my comfort zone and done two things I didn't think I would ever do....
    I have submitted one of my photographs to a local photographic competition...never have done this before!!
    I have also agreed to facilitate a four week course on alternative therapies in my local community! I am terrified but ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Embracing the return movement

There are two basic movements in life; the outward movement and the return movement. I believe Eckhart Tolle speaks of this in “A New Earth”. The outward movement roughly equates with the ‘morning’ of our lives and is characterised by growth, learning, expansion, development, acquisition and an ever-widening sphere of influence. We grow to physical maturity, learning all the time, until we enter the ‘adult world’ and embark on a quest of accumulating; gradually increasing our possessions ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Can you truly hear it?

Sitting here at my laptop listening to my beautiful music...Sarah Brightman, Josh Groban, Il Divo and other classical music...I am reminded that while people listen to external music....do you ever listen to your internal music...the music of your heart?
    Sit and focus in silence....retreat within and listen....go to the core...the very heart centre of your inner being. Can you hear it?
    Can you hear the love your heart is capable of sharing? Of feeling? Of receiving?
    Can you ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. fun fun fun

by , January 29th, 2010 at 11:48 AM (The way home)
    check these random funny pictures out .. especially that 1st one ..

Attachment 465Attachment 464Attachment 463
    Categories
    Uncategorized