View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. find ME

by , July 4th, 2010 at 03:21 PM (The way home)
    it is time for me to find a spirit teacher on earth ..in body ..one who is also a medium ..for some mentoring ..i will trust the universe to bring us together so im sounding out my beacon is excited anticipation i am in absolute trust of this universe and what it is i need to do ..

" i am calling to myself a mentor , a kin ward soul ,someone who can help further develop and fine tune any medium abilites, who can guide me in the ay i need , someone who is like me yet has the abilites ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. This Is It!

I wanted to share a slightly abridged extract from Adyashanti’s book ‘Emptiness Dancing’, for it is something that had a profound effect on me and afterward I will explain how.

“Everything is consciousness. Everything is God. Everything is One. Seeing that everything is One shoots a hole in trying to pin the pendulum swing of experience in any particular place. If it’s all One; it’s no more One when the pendulum is in the high state than when the pendulum is over in some
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. prisms of thine

by , July 1st, 2010 at 12:17 AM (The way home)
    .. made after some self pitying on my part ,negative wollowing and plain out crawl up and sulk days a major realisation .. i had returned to for the week to what felt like high school days especially in reguards to "bitchy tit for tat " between the girlfriends /wives of matts friends close ones he'd grown up with. i wont go into the what was saids because id rather focus on the lessons that came from this experience plus they are as silly and ridiculos as they would have been back then ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Hold the Knowing

This morning I awoke to the sound of birdsong and it sounded exactly the same the birdsong that I would hear outside my window as a child. And in that moment, time dissolved. I realised that nothing had changed -- nothing. That which is “I” is precisely the same, and it has been along along.

I could almost experientially see how time and space are just illusions of mind, whereas “I” am unchanging, eternal. It doesn’t matter what experiences are perceived and witnessed in ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. The Mind Killer

Having just come back from my holidays (and had a great time and the wedding was beautiful!), I got little time to do much 'thinking'...the kind I would usually do. Also my link to here was cut off (only through being able to chat with Michael did I manage to feel that connection) and therefore all I would usually be feeling and thinking was also put on hold. We were so caught up in the travel, the wedding, the family etc I didn't get time to do much else apart from read the odd time.
    I ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized