View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Notes for the basket

by , May 25th, 2010 at 02:03 PM (The way home)
    ... it has been a week of much inner reflection ..an allowed break in the force of energy surges from father universe (IO in Maori said EEEEEEOOOOORRRRRRR in chant) and a lull from mother earth too possibly they are in contemplation together of whats next ?
    the inner child nurture stuff mentioned above has been working on a deeper level for me this time around at this stage in learning ,im feeling an innate feeling of deeper level love and compassion for my children ,ive always loved them ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Unplugging!

I recently came across reference to a study about the physiological effects of being what’s termed a ‘digital native’ - which is to say, growing up ‘plugged in’ to the internet, emails, social networking, mobile phones, video games and mp3 players. Although video games, computers and portal music devices have been around for a while now, it’s only the past ten to fifteen years that the internet has become integrated into virtually every home and, accordingly, Generation Facebook is growing ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Perceived Fear

Well after all the nerves and worry firstly about teaching a course and then would they come back again....I needn't have worried. I had an additional 3 people come along this week! I was delighted and they all seemed to enjoy the evening. I have to say...all the worry...all my projections of what I perceived may or may not happen could really have put me off doing this. I could have frozen and ended up not enjoying it at all.

Perceptions are illusions...they are assumptions, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. The Reckoning

by , May 19th, 2010 at 12:44 PM (International Misfit Ramblings)
    I wear veils to cover the silence. It builds and folds like time.
    I wonder about death and its design. I often wonder if its following me and mine.
    I'm not sure what message it wants to send me; I'm sure it thinks I'm not listening.
    So its sends out memos and warnings. To prepare for the Reckoning.

No one is selling options. We only buy choices.
    Options are light and dark. As final as silence and voices.
    We can't buy paradise. We can buy hell. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. a garden of seeds ...

by , May 17th, 2010 at 01:10 PM (The way home)
    today ive realised as with all gardeners (GOD or the universal being ) being one of them many seeds are purposefully thrown into soil but it isnt their purpose to bloom ..it just doesnt happen for one reason or the other . As with all gardeners this isnt the focus of how many seeds didnt sprout they only focus on the ones that did.
    so with this in mind i see that the universal gardener too knows this and is focusing on the sprouted seeds (thoughts & experiences) and not the ones that were ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized