View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. tra ..la ..la

by , June 12th, 2010 at 01:01 PM (The way home)
    ... well i had quite a breakthrough this week in my thinking mind ..then penetration to the core of my concious ,swam a while in the super concious uncomfortably and is now sitting in wait in my inner spirit observatory to be processed further . steven ( The healer ) informed me last session that we would be "hugging " for 15 seconds after every session . that may to some seem like "yeah no worries " but for me being asked that by him had/has proven to be a week long journey ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Stepping up

I have been through some major changes in both my life and myself in the past year or so but it is all moving forward.
    One thing though....if you were given the choice to decide the direction your life would now take, if someone could point you in the right direction and say..."yes this is your path and this is your destiny"...would you take the information and step up to the plate? Or would you run away and hide?
    Do you think your ego may take hold or will your light ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. We become what we focus on

As you have perhaps heard, this week in England a man went on an insane rampage with a shotgun, massacring twelve people and injuring several more. Whenever I hear about things like that, I find it so hard to understand what would drive a human being to commit such an unspeakable atrocity. But it really got me thinking.

There’s no question that many people have totally warped minds. The way we process reality is through a screen of thoughts, judgements, beliefs and conditioning ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. the thimble

by , June 3rd, 2010 at 01:19 PM (The way home)
    ( felt an inner urge from a wayward spirit to channell their "writings here ... )

what is the depth of thine soul ,thine existence ? thy heart? what measure does one place upon the reasoning of their past ,of every tear one ever shed ? what will become of a sullen child ,a daughter of frost bitten behavior ,could she or he meander thru the life of theirs lost to it ?in his early years he drifted un -aware through caverns of space ..laughing ,crying even ,sleeping ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. a glimpse

by , May 31st, 2010 at 07:43 AM (The way home)
    ..its strange how realisations come along ..randomly at times or a build up ..driving home from work ..thinking of no particular thing i FELT love for myself ..all mind body and soul at once ! it just finally dropped in ..totally unrelated to any THING ..except it WAS ..and IS .. phew and a sigh ..i am capable ..i am healing .. i am grateful xx
    Categories
    Uncategorized