View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. lessons

by , January 29th, 2010 at 11:39 AM (The way home)
    i have learnt 2 very important lessons here tonight ..one from Rory ..about being light and and with ease ..to have fun ..and it struck me ..i have so much fun with the elders at the nursing home because in that role with that hat on ..i put all my inhibitions aside ..i am selfless for them ..i laugh .. i remember when iw as young when i am there ..and i am going to bring this truth into being in my everyday life ..hence my sugniture ..
    my 2nd lesson is from Lorri about having the power to ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Those who share my journey

It occurred to me in recent days that we all come across those that we meet that teach us lessons and help us on our way.

Sometimes we just cannot get on with a person or experience feelings we may not be too proud of at times and yet, we are learning, even by acknowleding that we feel those emotions of anger, jealousy, frustration.

Other times, we meet those who have such a profound affect on us, we cannot bear the thought of never having them leave our side.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Life

I have dealt with a lot of bad things in my life that happened as many of us have.
    What has been bad for me may be very little to someone else. I guess we judge what is bad by our own experiences in life so far.
    When we step out of this though and truly look at what is really happening to others on this planet of ours, such as all the people in Haiti at present, is what you are currently experiencing really so bad?
    Have you a roof over your head, food in your tummy and safe ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Break the mould!

One of the things I plan to do this year is to break the mould. Some things I am planning to re-start and others are completely new for me and outside the box...yes even for me!! lol
    Why not decide to try something new...take a different path....choose a different way of dealing with something. See what the different your choices make in the outcome!
    More than anything, have fun!
    You create your reality so go create already!!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Circle

We sat around the fire, darkness consuming all about us outside the circle....a circle of twelve....entities you could call them but I see them as friends, family. Earth beneath us, fire warming us, air keeping us alive and water quenching us.
    Trees form part of the circle as do the stones we sit around along with insects and animals joining our communion. The shells lying on the tide line marking the edge of the sea....I can hear the sounds of fish and creatures of the sea.
    Bats ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized