View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. walking the walk

by , March 19th, 2010 at 01:28 PM (The way home)
    .. yep ..im walking the walk ..doing the work ..by work i mean .. doing al ic an to heal ..ME ..not everyone else ..plain ole Rana ..finally. i know now that i can not be of any service enlightened or otherwise unless i am whole ..and i am on the quest to be so ..and that means participating with actual effort in acheiving that goal . i have a sure plan that has been written by me without any influence from what i call "outside" influences ..being other people ..past thoughts related to ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. open your book

by , March 12th, 2010 at 06:56 AM (The way home)
    what i am referring to "open your book " is being open for the sake of others learning ..being not afraid of being "seen" .. in all light ..in all situations because we are all IN experience ..for an absolute reason and higher purpose ..al part of the greater plan. at times we may seem more enlightened than others ..at times we just want to live in the physical moment lay on the couch and watch senseless television . This subject HAD been the source of some confusion and thoughts ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. The Shreds We Bare

by , March 10th, 2010 at 02:01 PM (International Misfit Ramblings)
    In Memorandum.

Thoughts . More often then naught, those that come from the ink. Words in beautiful communciation. It's the Language of expression. Burning into the light. Burning into the sun. Burning for someone to know someone; Someone to understand something; but remaining In the sight of noone.

As if it were nothing, the shreds we bare.
    Seeding through truths and self doubts, I bite the fire.
    Fire - A thing of the earth and all its elemental allies ...

Updated March 10th, 2010 at 02:22 PM by Genesis

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. We are the same

What do these words mean to you ... WE ARE THE SAME
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Sun and fun!

Hmm...seeing the thread about International Womens Day and the banter that has lead to reminds me that the battle eternal...male vs female is still alive and kicking!!
    Its all good clean fun though!!
    Here we have had a great run of very cold but absolutely beautiful weather! It is clear blue skies, cool, clean air and it has everyone in good spirits. I never mind how cold it gets as long as we have some much needed sun...its gotta be good.
    Ireland, as everyone knows, suffers ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized