View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Its interesting....

That being guided to step back a little and witrhdraw that things are going mad out there in the real world. I was advised to watch out for Sunday/Monday this week and over the weekend there was an earthquake in the Soloman Islands and Poland lost its President, his wife and many of the government officials and army leaders!!
    Seems like things are going downhill and yet, in the midst of all this tragedy, we are having here in Ireland the most balmy beautiful spring like weather.
    I ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. I'm Officially Underground

by , April 6th, 2010 at 02:28 PM (International Misfit Ramblings)
    This checks out as no surprise.
    I've always had an affinity for the dark in my nature. Beyond the velvet skirts, black eyeliner and combat boots, past the multitude of Cure, VNV Nation and Cruxshadows CDs in my collection, and rounding the corner with a pallor so fierce I put to shame any tan that could surface; and also a more exclusive fail for someone who’s mother is half black. Also Fashion in my taste for serious, dark, brooding and beautiful Arab men, a little mention of masochistic ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Sitting Back

As a typical Gemini, I can be prone to a little giddiness and known to be chatty (yes I am aware of it!!). It seems right now I am being guided to take a bit of a back seat, to observe and go within. My light is still shining bright and while I have external stuff going on, as we all do, I have been looking within and listening.
    My senses have been on overload over the weekend and have been very emotional. I know in part this is to do with my losses and that is ok to feel that but right ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. the weird space

by , April 5th, 2010 at 08:21 AM (The way home)
    "the weird space" is my term for that place where you are neither in moving transition , in the actual present mind or actively involved in healing ..its a space/place where it feels like ive stopped im not observing im not feeling movement of spirit .. im just stuck like a rock in the ocean for a moment ..is not necessarily a bad thing because im unaffected by it in any negative way except something "in" me says " dont get too comfortable in this weird space because we ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. maintenance

by , April 2nd, 2010 at 09:43 AM (The way home)
    .. it has been the push to go to healing weekly ..i went tuesday and at first i9 had an inner stubburness come forward ..really strongly .. spirit spoke thru steven about how when we are serious about healing all the negativity comes forth ..he describes it as the dark entity ..they scratch their way forth and hold on tight to you ..they dont weant to lose their vessel to manifest their darkness ..and this is what i have experienced MY inner voice with the negative stubburn voice telling me that ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized