View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Time to move on.....

As much as it hurts me to do so, having been here from the beginning, I feel its time for me to move on.

I want to say thank you to all who have contributed to my learning and growth here and I wish all of you here and MW itself the very best of everything and hope the site goes from strength to strength.

I send much love to one and all and thank you Peter for creating this wonderful space.

Much love from my heart to you all.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Life Strips Us down

On a couple of occasions I’ve seen the Dalai Lama quoted as saying that the purpose of life is to be happy. On the surface this seems like a somewhat superficial statement, but of course there’s a lot more to it than that. I’m sure if he was to elaborate on that, he might explain that in order to achieve any stable and lasting sense of happiness, we must first transcend the ordinary state of human consciousness, which keeps us locked in perpetual bondage.

The predominant state ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Sticky bows and clean shoes

by , June 15th, 2011 at 04:44 AM (The way home)
    when i was a child being invited to birthday parties alway excited me,the thought of party food,pass the parcel,freeze dance,balloons and streamers,what will the cake look like ! (of course in my day only home made noone baked on the buy scale ) . my presents were always silver paper and stick on bows , and mum would yell " get the clean shoes out " . harrh this thought made e laugh when i sat down knowing i wanted to write something bcause im "feeling" a little "twinge" ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. The Useless Tree

From Chuang Tzu - The Inner Chapters, the Classic Taoist Text translated by Solala Towler. Not sure why this struck me so much but it did. I guess I'm a useless tree myself!

“Once a master carpenter named Shih was travelling with his apprentice on his way to the state of Chi. When they arrived in Chu Yuan village they passed a huge old oak tree sheltering the village shrine. It was huge, large enough to fit several thousand oxen under its branches. It was 100 spans and towered over ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. .. manifesto magnifico !

by , May 9th, 2011 at 12:53 PM (The way home)
    .. have had a dull spontaneous ache in the left sided, right upper yet inner part of the chest (just to be specific for no specific reason except i feel compelled to say ) .. so for me .. because i have no injury external ..no respiratory complaints see it as a universal posta note ..a "manifest" .. in the chest region ..not directly related to my heart but in the vacinity of : my universal diagnosis of this is : as it is in the heart chakra region it has to do with receiving love wholy ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized