View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Loss

Today is my sister's 7th anniversary. Today she turned 50 and it was the last time I got to see her. In this, my 50th year, I look back on this unassuming woman who pretty much held our family together.

To Gail
    Although so much older than me, you were mother, sister, friend.
    I have been blessed to know you and priviliged to have been loved by you.
    Anyone who knew you knew your words could sometimes be harsh, yet you spoke truth.
    Your heart was protected ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. away with the fairies

by , May 3rd, 2010 at 12:42 PM (The way home)
    ... i was lost .. lost from the MW ..away with the energetic fairies ..swirled into the cyber world ..entranced in its web of distractions ..being drawn further and further away ..this also ventured into my waking day ..all part of the healing process of course yet i was sure days had been passing and i wasnt conciously aware of them in a real sense ..although i knew i was going to work, coming home, eating ,interacting ..going to healing all the regular 2 dimensional stuff but on a subconcious ...

Updated May 3rd, 2010 at 01:01 PM by Rana

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Life As Art - Crazy, Authentic Art!

Still alive! I think...

Crikey, it’s been ages since I’ve written anything for this blog and I’ve no idea why. I suppose I go through introspective phases, where much of my energy is drawn inward and I really don’t have much to say or anything especially scintillating to contribute.

What I energy I have had has been channelled into the writing my novel, of which I’ve endeavoured to write three pages a day. That’s the ideal quota, although it hasn’t always ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Frustration and sadness

It is with much sadness and frustration I am here today. I have spent many years working in my local community with a very special group of people. We have formed a community forum - a group made up of verious residents/sports/agencies living and working in the area. We have worked very hard for four years to build up relationships with various agencies and local government.
    We were all singing from the same hymn sheet in that we wanted a safer, better environment for us all to live in, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. A foot in both worlds

I pondered on starting this blog and how to go about it...guess I am just going to write as I think (which can be pretty much addled sometimes...lol).

I work in an office and most of my colleagues think of me as a bit of a flake...a harmless one but a flake nonetheless!! I have no issue with that at all but its amusing when there is something being discussed that is a little 'off the wall' for most of them, I am asked to input into the conversation.
    If anyone came into the ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized