View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Communication

What is communication? One definition is : Communication is a process whereby meaning is defined and shared between living organisms.
    Communication should always be done with respect...not for your own views but for those of others. You already understand why you feel a particular way or have a particular belief.
    As a unique being, no-one else thinks like you or acts like you...therefore communicating an idea, a belief, a concept is very difficult.
    If this is not done with ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Validation basket

by , January 13th, 2011 at 10:56 PM (The way home)
    my recent corner of learning is about validation. self . i have come to understand that i seek validation in many forms from those who surround me.some conciously some un conciously . by un concious this can mean automatic response which could be sadness,poor me,anger,even happiness is triggered which in turn sets of a whole emotional response. my pattern.all in the want for validation basket.
    my task is to bring attention to this pattern, notice it. allow only self validation to remain in ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Winter Solstice and Lunar Eclipse

As we celebrate the Winter Solstice and it being about Darkness becoming Light....it is kinda appropriate that we had the eclipse at the same time.

At this time we are being asked to reflect...to look inward. This can have a couple of effects on us as we do this.
    There comes a time when we all need to reset our thoughts, let go of our old patterns, and stop trying to control our own world to the point of strangulation. We have all seen it, either in ourselves or in others. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Two approaches to spirituality

“The end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and to know the place for the first time.” - T.S. Eliot

There seem to be two main approaches to spirituality. The first and by far the most common, is the accumulative approach, in which the individual reads lots of books and acquires as much spiritual knowledge as possible, constructing exquisite new belief systems and engaging in all kinds of wonderful practises and sadhanas. There’s always some new technique ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. morsecode for way home

by , December 10th, 2010 at 01:00 PM (The way home)
    so we have been given the gift of all emotions as a tool to decifering the soul and ones path. so emotions are an enigma machine of some sorts a coded message that we indeed sent out last lifetime and are ourselves receiving the transcript in the now.
    following the week after i found out that my ex brother in law has passed over i experienced a deep grief.i have travelled through so many feelings derived from this one feeling , re visited my past by means of photos, thoughts, dreams ..some ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized