View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Aftermath

by , July 30th, 2010 at 01:08 PM (International Misfit Ramblings)
    I don't like where my life is going; it is cold and bleak. Completely void of meaning.
    Sin is sin regardless of the pace it takes!
    You take a year to have your first affair, or a month till your first one night stand - What were you really fighting off?
    The urge to sin in full? Or the urge to sin in haste?

There's a form of purification that takes away the feeling of sin.
    How can life continue like this is normal?
    I swallow the bile in the back ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Allies

by , July 29th, 2010 at 06:47 AM (The way home)
    ..they've been called many things through time by many people ..but i have come to understand them as Allies (my sister read the readings of don juan years ago and the use of the term stuck with the energy of understanding) .. they are "interceptors ..those placed on the path to help guide one in a direction or send a message from spirit ..some allies are animals or situations that seem to occur in a syncronistic way . last few days ive had this kind of interaction with people i know (usually ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Thoughts on ego and enlightenment

I’m not into the extreme ego-bashing that takes place in many spiritual circles. Making the ego into an enemy, a dragon to slay, something to destroy is frankly a little ignorant. Trying to fight and destroy the ego is just as ridiculous as trying to destroy your shadow, or your reflection in a mirror. It isn’t real - it’s just a trick of the light and try though you might, you will never succeed in destroying it, because it has no inherent existence of its own. As long as you’re alive in ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Drama

There has been a lot going on for me since I returned home from my holiday. I know others who have been having a little drama going on in thier lives too right now.
    Seems after a huge energy shift recently, this seems to have accented the 'drama' going on for everyone right now.
    There seems to be a few ways of dealing with this. We can either buy into the drama, get caught up in all the crap associated with it. Or we could step out of it, be aware of this going on and just observe. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Helas and Reason

by , July 6th, 2010 at 07:10 PM (International Misfit Ramblings)
    Today is the day I'm not going to deny it.
    Today is the day I refuse to live it down.
    I will cope. I will survive, and better then surviving, I'm gonna Rejoice.
    Rejoice in life. Rejoice in knowing that I actually KNOW.
    Some people will never know. And some people will never understand.
    But I do. And I dont mind waiting. I dont mind waiting for what I really want.

Reason is a force to be rekoned with. Especially when it is in your corner. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized