View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. p.s forgot to mention

by , March 5th, 2010 at 12:31 PM (The way home)
    ..in the past my healing proceses usually involved certain levels and periods of fatigue .. this one ive been experiencing lately involves insomnia ..an absolute reverse in time and reality shifts and sense..also while im here and was posting my expressions of interest in that most beautiful forum ..it came accross to me that which should have been more obvious in my every moment any way ..i seemed to have lost touch with that ..lately ..elders ..all of them ..they are the way home too ..their simple ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. the thing about healing

by , March 5th, 2010 at 09:42 AM (The way home)
    .. wow i felt last thursday was the right time to have yet another session with my trusted healing friend steven ..the 1st of many through the next stage of change for me.. it revealed yet another layer within me that i hadnt chartered and was aware of but thought i had indeed dealt with ..boy was i wrong. at the time it was very overwhelming because life experiences in the raw are just that ..and have been preciously guarded and filed for natural reasons at the time be they coping mechanism or ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Has Anbody been affected in the last bit ...

I was walking through the mall the other day
    and i kinda felt fragmented as if i was scattered ...
    not fully complete....
    I felt like i was in a partial outa body experience ...
    felt as if i was floating across the floor in the mall and also ...
    My body was experiencing all sorta sensations as if i was about to faint and my body and chakra's got HOT also.....

I know there is great shift happening in the entire universe ...
    this post for us ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Full Moon

Reading Maik's post in another thread about being nuts right now made me chuckle!
    I am so governed by the force of the moon....when its full I am either as high as a kite or down in the depths!!
    It seems whatever the general energy around me is at the time, it is accentuated at this time.
    I am all over the place with my emotions and got an amazing fit of the giggles at 2am this morning over poor Martin having a tummy bug - not funny I know but I couldn't help it!
    There ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. my plan

by , February 25th, 2010 at 11:14 AM (The way home)
    Quote Originally Posted by Airini View Post
    ok ..because i am notscared of the dying passing over thing ..matt and i have planned our funerals ..we are young yes but we want to know everything is in place ..just in case ..and for fun for me ..because i will be buried i want the below song to be playing while my coffin is being carried down the isle by 4 very sexy buff male strippers shirtless wearing cowboy hats and bottomless leather chaps (please you have to envision this to really get it )and after they place my coffin in the car i want
    Categories
    Uncategorized