View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. being lost by someone who was just found

by , April 29th, 2011 at 04:26 PM (The way home)
    .. our nephews have been lost to us for 10 years for private reasons ..he only just found and connected to me for what seemed like a moment in my time ..and now he became lost again .. cant express what i feel about this ..
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. I was and now i am.

by , March 31st, 2011 at 04:52 PM (The way home)
    .. for many many years when asked who are you ? i was able to give a reasonable answer to quench the curiosity of the enquirers but on reflection then i was unable to give a positive answer to myself. i have always known who i was on an energetic level that luckily enough was always first and louder.but it was the duality of me that offered confusion to thought (mine). how to live in this world from an inward eye ? with all the chaotic distractions,with ever changing environments with characters ...

Updated March 31st, 2011 at 05:04 PM by Rana

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Surrendering to Life

The word 'surrender' has bad connotations in our culture. It's equated with defeat, weakness and failure. So much so that we probably need a whole other word for 'surrender' as it's meant in the context of spirituality. This form of surrender has nothing to do with defeat and failure and is actually more synonymous with strength than weakness. It takes a lot of strength and wisdom to know when and how to surrender to life.

Eckhart Tolle defined this form of surrender as simply "yielding ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. What do we do (or not do) when the world is going crazy?

A little essay from my blog. My views are alternative to many, I hope they won't be misunderstood. I feel this is an important realisation for myself at least.

These are without doubt turbulent and deeply uncertain times.

Just days ago Japan was hit by one of the biggest earthquakes and tsunamis in recorded history, leaving the world in a state of shock. The devastation sadly continues as I write this. This is not an isolated blip either: in the past few ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. lying in the forest

by , March 14th, 2011 at 12:25 PM (The way home)
    ... and her words sat softly upon her tongue. she was silent to its thought not wanting its expression to be analysed, pondered on not any for herself.for that she possessed with true beauty.overwhelemd by the workigns of human kind to unravel such and all at emptiness. the hollow that resides.for within reach is peace of this mind. i must sleep.
    Categories
    Uncategorized